Absolutely Terrible

Damn right, this game is about as fun as gargling rusty razor blades at the same time you're standing barefoot on molten lava while a large orangutan violates your booty with his package after it's been covered in alcohol and tiny glass shards. :coat:

Jesus. Are you sure your not talking about Square Enix?

I'm still ashamed of Metagal... I don't intend to play anymore of these EZPZ if I can avoid it. I have just the tiniest spec more respect for my wallet than that.

Edited by shrapx

So sorry to hear about the robbery. But I get it...:thumbsdown: for Attack of the Toy Tanks.

I was lucky, they didn't get anything because they panicked and fled when a car drove by a few moments after they pointed a pistol and a shotgun at me. As for Toy Tanks, yeah I guess it's easy to bash on this travesty but it does indeed deserve it. :whistle:

• 3 months later...
simply a differing opinion from a scaremonger one.

:applause: Congratulations. You won!

It wasn't about "winning" to me. As quoted by estee my opinion was "scaremonger" in nature (I thought it was a pretty accurate and truthful opinion but apparently not?). I was merely pointing out that every single person in this thread agreed with me when I said "The people have spoken, I rest my case".

It wasn't about "winning" to me. As quoted by estee my opinion was "scaremonger" in nature (I thought it was a pretty accurate and truthful opinion but apparently not?). I was merely pointing out that every single person in this thread agreed with me when I said "The people have spoken, I rest my case".

Not doubting that it's a bad game, just saying that a complaint from you doesn't exactly hold much weight when you complain about just about every game you play...

Not doubting that it's a bad game, just saying that a complaint from you doesn't exactly hold much weight when you complain about just about every game you play...

Hey, people can take what I say with a grain of salt, makes no difference to me. I don't come on PlayStationTrophies to seek validation from anyone nor do I ever ask for it so I could care less, to be honest, if anything I say "holds weight" to people. Maybe to some that's important but to me I could give two shits. I post, leave my opinion, that's that. Like it, hate it. Agree, disagree. Doesn't matter.

Such is the case here. I played the game, didn't like it, posted and expressed my opinion so others could be aware of how terrible it is. Believe it, don't believe it. Otherwise go play it and find out for yourself. As for me complaining about everything, I'm sorry that I'm not like 80% of the people on here who like every single game they play and praise its glory from the mountaintop (not that there's anything wrong with that - great if they do) but I guess it begs the question: why is that okay but when I "whinge" about everything suddenly I'm the cancer of this site? Am I not entitled to my opinion and freely able to express such opinion without repercussion?

It just seems like a good percentage of the time I can't post an opinion without members like esstee running their mouth and others such as yourself jumping on the bandwagon. If people are just going to comment to pop shit to me than please, don't comment at all and keep it moving. That's all I ask.

Hey, people can take what I say with a grain of salt, makes no difference to me. I don't come on PlayStationTrophies to seek validation from anyone nor do I ever ask for it so I could care less, to be honest, if anything I say "holds weight" to people. Maybe to some that's important but to me I could give two shits. I post, leave my opinion, that's that. Like it, hate it. Agree, disagree. Doesn't matter.

Such is the case here. I played the game, didn't like it, posted and expressed my opinion so others could be aware of how terrible it is. Believe it, don't believe it. Otherwise go play it and find out for yourself. As for me complaining about everything, I'm sorry that I'm not like 80% of the people on here who like every single game they play and praise its glory from the mountaintop (not that there's anything wrong with that - great if they do) but I guess it begs the question: why is that okay but when I "whinge" about everything suddenly I'm the cancer of this site? Am I not entitled to my opinion and freely able to express such opinion without repercussion?

It just seems like a good percentage of the time I can't post an opinion without members like esstee running their mouth and others such as yourself jumping on the bandwagon. If people are just going to comment to pop shit to me than please, don't comment at all and keep it moving. That's all I ask.

Kind of reminds me of how severely I got bashed a few years ago for my hating on the game Batmobile Arkham Knight, one chronic troll on here with a paid subscription even falsely accused me of bashing the game in every single post on this website at one point. If a game looks like ass and plays like ass to someone then they've got every right to call it ass, just my :twocents: on the matter. :whistle: We're all not going to love the same games or think those games are easy, plain and simple. To me, Attack of The Toy Tanks was about as much fun as getting my asshole eaten out by hungry piranhas as a nail gun drills my unmentionables over a dozen times. Amazed I didn't face comparable bashing for criticizing this digital assfest of a game.

Kind of reminds me of how severely I got bashed a few years ago for my hating on the game Batmobile Arkham Knight, one chronic troll on here with a paid subscription even falsely accused me of bashing the game in every single post on this website at one point. If a game looks like ass and plays like ass to someone then they've got every right to call it ass, just my :twocents: on the matter. :whistle: We're all not going to love the same games or think those games are easy, plain and simple. To me, Attack of The Toy Tanks was about as much fun as getting my asshole eaten out by hungry piranhas as a nail gun drills my unmentionables over a dozen times. Amazed I didn't face comparable bashing for criticizing this digital assfest of a game.

Man do you say some crazy shit! I can always count on your posts for a good laugh. :highfive:

If you could care less, then why don’t you just care less? :confused:

I don't care, I really don't. I just wanted to explain to him (and whoever else) that "carrying weight" on here means nothing to me. It's an internet website filled with a bunch of people I'll never know and will never meet in real life so having clout on here is of no concern to me. :)

The other problem is, to be honest, is that I'm gaming for the wrong reason: trophies. Otherwise games just aren't that enjoyable to me anymore. I game for the trophies and hope to find something that's fun while I do so but I godda tell ya, not having much luck in that department. Is it just me or was last gen just better selection wise, especially when it came to RPG's?

The other problem is, to be honest, is that I'm gaming for the wrong reason: trophies. Otherwise games just aren't that enjoyable to me anymore. I game for the trophies and hope to find something that's fun while I do so but I godda tell ya, not having much luck in that department. Is it just me or was last gen just better selection wise, especially when it came to RPG's?

Back in my day when we walked ten miles to school in heavy snowstorms, we didn't have all the fancy bells and whistles you kids have today. No trophies, no Toy Tanks horseshit, none of that. It was just blocks and dots in an archaic cartridge format. :p

Back in my day when we walked ten miles to school in heavy snowstorms, we didn't have all the fancy bells and whistles you kids have today. No trophies, no Toy Tanks horseshit, none of that. It was just blocks and dots in an archaic cartridge format. :p

"You Kids", lol? You do realize I'm probably about the same age you are, if not older? :D

• 6 months later...

I really really REALLY wish I found this thread before I sat down and play this piece of frustrating shit of a game. It's like I'm playing from a Stormtroopers POV who came out from missing shots academy while your enemies double penetrate your ass each and every second they can with their one shot master precession kills. I felt I walked away with PTSD after seeing Level failed non-stop and that God awful horn music/sound they play. Instead of playing to have fun, you got to cower and cover like a bitch so you don't get man handled in some of these levels. Like level 19 for example, you got to hope you can pull a roadrunner and haul ass to get to cover before you get blown up in the first 2-4 seconds of the level just starting. The controls are horrendous while trying to move around and aim and pray to the almighty heavens you can hit the bastards but it seems this game feeds off you bashing your head into the wall as by the time you turn, BOOM and doot doot doot doot!!! I think my hair become whiter than Gandalf the white from the stress, anger I had with this game. Broke out in cheers and did backflips in the room once I got the plat. This is a one and done. This game is for people who are into BDSM or love to suffer. Not doing this again on the PS4. Lol. It's only good to vent out your anger. Well, later everyone.

• 1 month later...