Absolutely Terrible

I platinumed all stacks and I have to say that this game is absolute GARBAGE! The controls is what makes this game so bad. On top of the horrendous controls the enemy tanks are expert military snipers with pinpoint, laser accuracy that can put a round through a flea's ass blindfolded. It's just ridiculous. Avoid this shit game!

Edited by TacoNinja
Spelling fix

whingeing again!

i think the world knows not to expect a masterpiece from any rata release.

its only purpose is trophy fodder for the trophy hunter, and it succeeds in that purpose just fine.

PS i thought the tank controls for a tank where just fine and exactly what you'd expect.

it is no 'harder' than any other rata game n will take no normal player any longer than an hour... like most rata games. :shrugs:

the only 'trick' is to wait on corners, n shoot the tanks from there when they come towards you. you can complete every level like that. doing that everyone should be absolutely fine. of course if u run out towards them they will blow you up.

Edited by esstee11

Why is it dudes feel the need to run their mouth to me with comments like this?

I'll "whinge" as much as I feel like it. Don't like it? DON'T READ IT. Simple. :thumbsup:

PS) Don't bother responding because I don't care; done with this thread and moving on.

I haven't played this yet so I definitely appreciate the heads up. Hopefully it's not too much of a pain in the ass for me when I start playing.

ItI hated the controls on this one... Only got it for the easy plats..

Mehhh for a cheap game and it not being difficult, I'm perfectly OK w it.

For those who have not played it, the only hard part are the controls. It takes about 40min-1hr depending on how fast you can get the controls down. It's 30 levels that take maybe 1 min a piece... Some more some less... First time I played it.. 3/10...second go... 2/10...the vita had a lag going on when the countdown to load the levels started which got annoying. No guide is needed. Very straight forward game.

Edited by knoxville363

Shitty controls and an A.I. that has perfection based sniping abilities, this game is advantage abuse personified. Never before in my life have I seen a game so obsessively jerk itself off with one in a billion shots and impossible to beat gameplay, this title is a cheap rectal wart of a game where sadism is king and virtual anal rape frequently overbombards the player. In a nutshell, this game is bullfuckingshit. :mad:

Shitty controls and an A.I. that has perfection based sniping abilities, this game is advantage abuse personified. Never before in my life have I seen a game so obsessively jerk itself off with one in a billion shots and impossible to beat gameplay, this title is a cheap rectal wart of a game where sadism is king and virtual anal rape frequently overbombards the player. In a nutshell, this game is bullfuckingshit. :mad:

Oh my god dude I literally spit out the coffee in my mouth all over my computer when I read this! LMFAO! :rofl:

I agree - this game had horrible controls. I know Ratalaika doesn't make the best games but this was horrendous. This is easily my least favorite game by them. Other than the controls, it's an easy and really enjoyable game.

Ratalaika doesn't make games, they port games.

This game was developed by Petite Games

While I have played a few Ratalaika ports, this sounds like an avoid to me. I hate bad controls so much. I'm not even into ez games, some are actually decent though! Level 22, Metagal, and Mr. Massagy were good. Massagy because it was pretty funny and bizarre. The rest I played were, uh, they were games. :whistle:

Two things made this game a little easier and faster. I would use the directional arrows instead of the left stick since the input is wack on the radial. Second you can hit triangle to fast restart the level and keep a bit of flow going. But like the other post said just hide on the corner and spam missile. Ridiculous i keep buying these game. Their easy plats are like fentanyl or something haha

Metagal

I actually really liked Metagal. When I picked it up I wasn't even familiar with the Ratalaika strategy of padding the games with invitingly easy plats... so I was surprised when the game handed you the platinum for basically finishing the first level.

I also liked Cybarian, Paradox Soul, and I even enjoyed Iron Snout for what it was. Blasting Agent was ridiculous and frustrating in parts but I got my money's worth.

This tank game is absolute garbage. It was a chore on PS4, and now I'm dreading trying to clean up the trophies on the Vita. Even when you wait around corners for the tanks to show up, the enemy can just win if it wants to. You cannot compete with their accuracy (when they choose to hit you). Even if you fire at the exact same time, the computer still "wins" if you blow up.

So really, here's the strategy to winning this game: Wait to shoot, and hope the computer decides to miss.

This thing comes down to a frustrating waiting game with a side of infuriating luck, topped off with garbage controls and an aesthetic that feels like it's laughing at you for being dumb enough to play it. This is easily one of THE worst games I've ever played... and I don't think it's "whining" to say that. It's an opinion; from someone who actually tends to enjoy the games Ratalaika ports (for the short duration they last).

I wish I hadn't bought this one.

Edited by Gogmagog

Damn right, this game is about as fun as gargling rusty razor blades at the same time you're standing barefoot on molten lava while a large orangutan violates your booty with his package after it's been covered in alcohol and tiny glass shards. :coat:

Thanks to you for experiencing that so we could have a comparison. Appreciate your insight...:whistle:

Thanks to you for experiencing that so we could have a comparison. Appreciate your insight...:whistle:

Oh hell no, I never experienced anything like that. :rofl: It was just my way of describing how shitty this game is. But I can go for something actually grounded in reality if you'd like. Here goes, this game is so awful I actually had more fun nearly getting robbed at gunpoint three years ago. :whistle:

Oh hell no, I never experienced anything like that. :rofl: It was just my way of describing how shitty this game is. But I can go for something actually grounded in reality if you'd like. Here goes, this game is so awful I actually had more fun nearly getting robbed at gunpoint three years ago. :whistle:

So sorry to hear about the robbery. But I get it...:thumbsdown: for Attack of the Toy Tanks.