Birthday Weekend Birthday Giveaway

Mendel

We're a few short days away from PST's 11th birthday, so I thought I'd get you something nice. And by nice I mean this thing

Polystation-video-game-com-2-controles-pistola-jogos_MLB-F-3984788497_032013-700x525.jpg

I ordered it last week and it arrived today, but the box is disturbingly damp and the actual console is just a hollowed out piece of plastic, absolutely brimming with drugs. So I'm going to hang onto it, and we'll just give away games like normal people.

I'll be drawing 3 names out of the magic hat, and the winners can choose from any normal PS4 game, I'll leave it entirely up to you. I'm not rooting around Play-Asia like some kind of deviant looking for your korean titty games, so pick something that isn't going to get me put on a watch list.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not rooting around Play-Asia like some kind of deviant looking for your korean titty games, so pick something that isn't going to get me put on a watch list.

This is discrimination! I can assure you that Senran Kagura and Gal Gun are totally normal and also not Korean. :francis:

Anyway...

Judgment, please.

Thanks for the giveaway and happy birthday to PST! :dance:

Happy birthday PST!!! I'll never forget my time lurking on this site, pretty much from the beginning :p Thank you for the giveaway! :dance:

I'll go with the Ace Attorney Trilogy. I almost went with MK11, but I'm pretty burnt out on fighters right now. No need to start a new one. Though, if you're up for giving away DLCs that are <$60, I'd happily take both of the FighterZ Passes for Dragon Ball FighterZ instead ;)