How do you get past the Iron Maidens?

Got past the first iron maiden i encountered in a really strange manner

Accidentally forced an enemy onto it, iron maiden grabbed it and i just walked past it :)

I got past the first one the same way, in the Garden of Silence. However, I don't think there are any enemies near the second one in the Dian Cecht Cathedral.

I got past the first one the same way, in the Garden of Silence. However, I don't think there are any enemies near the second one in the Dian Cecht Cathedral.

no there weren't any and that's when i thought using the craftwork arm :)

i did get through the spikes without the aegis too

after a while i found it (2nd twin tower left side top - either high jump all the way or turn upside down)

no there weren't any and that's when i thought using the craftwork arm :)

i did get through the spikes without the aegis too

after a while i found it (2nd twin tower left side top - either high jump all the way or turn upside down)

I found out about the Aegis armor by accident. I often don't really read the text of what each armor does exactly. I mainly look for blue numbers in the stats screen :).

So when I was exploring a bit, I accidentally hit an obstacle and noticed the 'guard' text triggering instead of being damaged. It was then that I decided to check my equipement for any special abilities and found out about it. :D