First Impressions - Gameplay, graphics, trophies (No Spoilers)

Did it pull on your heart already? I am curios :o

Focus on maxing your sling first - get your material pouch to 2/3, otherwise you won't be able to max your sling because you cannot carry enough material needed - Max your inventory via chapter select (chapters 7-12 ish, combine with collectable/missable/cart clean up to save time) after you have finished the story. 100 ammo should come natural - no worries

Get the 5 Alchemist carts - If you miss any, get the missing via chapter select. They save on entering. There is no order in which you should enter.

Almost every chapter has a specific trophy (feed Hugo, save the soldier, play hide and seek etc.) you can miss, but, you guessed it - Chapter select.

The most annoying is, like always, the collectables - Luckily every chapter lets you know what you are missing. There are also guides for the flowers, gifts and curiosities.

its starting to pull on them. starting to care about what happens to these characters. i guess the best is yet to come though. thanks dude

Crylhound

Finished the story and it was a great journey, need more games like this

I have under 50% trophies, what guides are there out there to get remaining trophies and collectables? I upgraded sling but not equipment

Hi. Glad you liked it! We need more games like this, indeed.

For the collectables and the chapter specific trophies I used the youtube channel "Trophygamers".

Additional information can be picked up on Power Pyx' website.

Hi. Glad you liked it! We need more games like this, indeed.

For the collectables and the chapter specific trophies I used the youtube channel "Trophygamers".

Additional information can be picked up on Power Pyx' website.

thanks mate. yes ive done a few chapter clean ups earlier. used powerpyx

wonder if any chance of a sequel

• 9 months later...

I just got done playing the demo and um... they honestly can't expect people to buy this game based off that? Right??? If anything they should've made the demo a bit longer and let the player get a feel for the combat and play around with a few of the abilities or whatever it is the character gets. And oh yay, a game where I have to constantly babysit! Yeah, no thanks.

Based off the demo I'd rather get hit by a bus than buy this game. But of course I'm the rare minority that couldn't give two shits about "stories" (which is what all you guys seem to be drooling out the mouth over in this game) and doesn't like and praise every single game I play like everyone else does so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Edited by TacoNinja

I don't know, maybe I'm just jumping the gun too soon here with my death sentence judgement of this game but I wasn't impressed at all with the demo. That whole "babysitting" thing I already had to do in games like the newest God of War and Shadwin and I wasn't a fan of it.

As for stories in video games maybe I'm coming off a bit harshly in how I say it. There is absolutley nothing wrong at all with people liking their stories in video games. For me I just was never really into it. I'm all about the gameplay and stories and cinematics just slow the flow for me.

The game's only 20 bucks right now so maybe I'll dig a little deeper into it and see what all I can find out about it. YouTube, here I come...