Slamma

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

2/10

While the two lives limit can make things a bit annoying, as long as you play cautiously, you shouldn't struggle too much. The only real standout is the spider boss because of the red moving dots, but they don't move terribly fast and the other projectiles leave much to be desired, so as long as you enter with a full stock and focus more on survival than trying to get hits in, you should do fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I played this game for the first time ever on the horrible ShitStation Vita. I have no clue how some people found this game to be easy and rated the difficulty so low but I found nothing "easy" about this pile of shit whatsoever. I struggled. Severely. A 6/10 is what I'm going with here. I'm hoping the stack will be easier since it's the PS4 version up next but I'm not holding my breath.

-UPDATE-

I found this game to be slightly easier on the PS4. For the PS4 I'll give it a 4/10

-Final Update-

Now that I have all 6 stacks I can say that the trickiness of this game didn't get much easier for me. Sometimes I got lucky. Most often I did not. Glad to be done with this terrible game. Whoever the fuck the developer of this game is do yourself a favor dude and NEVER make another game because you absolutely SUCK ASS at it!!!

Edited by TacoNinja

• 3 months later...

2+/10. I'd rate it 3, but got lucky with getting the shield on spider-boss & managed to beat him (on 2nd attempt) thanks to that extra bullet I could take. Still easy, but definetly not your typical Ratalaika plat you can get blidfolded.

Seemed rather difficult at the begining (VERY few lifes), but then I figured it out - just focus all your attention on enemy bullets, don't get distracted by hunting powerups (you'll get them anyway by just being trigger happy) & remember that you can shoot down some enemy projectiles + you CAN be hit with spiders web without loosing a life (you can shoot it down with 2 shots, but if U get hit it just slightly slows you down).

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl