Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Macoza

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

Edited by Terminator
Turning into a proper boosting thread.

• 2 months later...

PSN : MeganiX

Help needed with All Maps Trophy. Perandus Manor (Can't seem to get a hold of this map) and especially Halls of the Grandmasters.

I can aid with several things. XP, Shaper/Elder, Atziri etc

Can share loot, items, splinters, map fragments.

Only Standard League.

Add me.

Finished main game and starting to work on the maps. Have 1 other with me. Still ranking up.. currently 73 ranger.. but my build is strong and I managed to get almost all my desired gear off the trading boards already. Play allot so should be in the mid 80s in no time.

Looking for someone else to do some of the rare maps (and harder bosses) with so we can double up on credit.

PSN: Esoteric-Z

Finished main game and starting to work on the maps. Have 1 other with me. Still ranking up.. currently 73 ranger.. but my build is strong and I managed to get almost all my desired gear off the trading boards already. Play allot so should be in the mid 80s in no time.

Looking for someone else to do some of the rare maps (and harder bosses) with so we can double up on credit.

PSN: Esoteric-Z

Still looking for another ? standard league? i am GMT and happy to party as want to get stuff finished also.

To get bonus exp, loot, makes leveling up faster, OCD so must explore each map at least once completely before moving on to new area. No mic available atm

PSN : Divy_Dragon

Timezone : GMT-4

Level 50ish Necromancer Minion build.

I usually play during nights, though my schedule is frantic. I do stream on twitch every Sunday/Monday/Tuesday night so those are good times to catch me on PoE (No not Prison of Elders....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Anyone out there able to aid me with Hall of Grandmasters?

Please help.

Thx

Hello there. I am also in desperate need of help with Grandmasters.

I have a golamancer build on Blight SC League and although I have gotten close a couple of times, something always gets me. Its the only map i have left to complete the Atlas trophy.

PSN : GoatStriptease

Trophy : Atlas of Worlds (HotGM Map)

Realm : Blight SC League

Timezone : GMT (UK)

PS: I am also happy to help other players with any other trophy related content until the end of Blight on the League.

Edited by chrisanimeguy
Addition

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I JUST cleared Hall of Grandmasters, which I think is perhaps the toughest challenge out of the way for me (other than killing Shaper, but that'll only take some practice). So now that I know it's doable with the characters I've got on Blight League, I'd be happy to help others with their HoGM woes! =)

My PSN id: GWSlav

Timezone: GMT -8 (PST)

EDIT: I need help clearing the rest of the Atlas, as I don't have any of the rare Unique Maps. So if I could get some assistance with these, that would be awesome! =D

Edited by SnapGW

Well, I JUST cleared Hall of Grandmasters, which I think is perhaps the toughest challenge out of the way for me (other than killing Shaper, but that'll only take some practice). So now that I know it's doable with the characters I've got on Blight League, I'd be happy to help others with their HoGM woes! =)

My PSN id: GWSlav

Timezone: GMT -8 (PST)

EDIT: I need help clearing the rest of the Atlas, as I don't have any of the rare Unique Maps. So if I could get some assistance with these, that would be awesome! =D

I would be glad to spend the rest of the Blight League helping you and anyone else who needs it to clear maps/content. I have done it all except for HoGM, and I have quite a few maps and things which will be helpful.

Anyone out there able to aid me with Hall of Grandmasters?

Please help.

Thx

Done HoGm solo with gear and skill gem switching. For Blockers, ES full rechargers, Rightous Fire + Scorching Ray ES low life guardians i was used 5-link Scorching Ray with Malevolence, Temporal Chains with Blasphemy support, Clarity and Lightning golem.

I was failed 3 times, but the 4th time i was know what i have to do, only one guy killed my Ranger and that one was Lacerate Duelist, he was extremely fast and jumped more than 1 screen across the map. :D

Most of them i was able to kill with my Voidfletcher + Blood Rage + Inspiration Deadeye Ice Shot Ranger but i don't think i can do this map deathless.

First map i was found in Cemetery map Boss dropped, second HoGm map i was bought from Zana for around 15-20 Chaos Orbs, the third one dropped from Legion Incubator and the last "lucky" one i bought from the Marketplace for 6 Divine Orbs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm trying to get the Atlas completition trophy before league end, I just miss the most expensive uniques map: Perandus Manor and Doryani Machinarium. I already have Beachhead T15, Putrid Cloister and Vinktar Square but haven't run them yet, so I'm asking if there's someone else looking to do the trophy who wants to join me to share the cost of those 2 maps since on the market their prices are crazy compared to the PC version. I will gladly share the ones that I already have.

I also need to run HoTGM but I think I'll buy a carry for that because my build probably won't make it...

I'm on Blight SC and GMT +1 time zone

PSN ID: PostoFragola

• 4 months later...

I have a perandus map in standard league. I need to complete it but I also need to complete the doryani map. If someone has the doryani map in standard and allows me to have a portal, I will gladly give you a portal in my perandus map. Just send me a friend request if you are interested

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi ,

I am trying to platinum this game, and there is only 3 trophies left for me.

I need to Kill Ub Atziri ( i already have the 4 pieces to enter the map )

I need to kill Sirus Awakening 0 to get the last waypoint ( i already open him )

I need to kill the beyond boss Abaxoth ( i need to run some maps with beyond mods and with a lot of monsters )

Standart League

Can anyone help me please?

PSN: Luvinha

Thanks