Sellers

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Voted 6/10 without a guide, as trophies descriptions are vague or cryptic, also couple of throphies is bound to couple days, so if you playing blind, you probably lock/miss them, in the efffect forcing you to repeat 2/3 of the game.

3/10 using a guide, as none guide is perfect, unfortunately.

The most detailed guide is https://guides.gamepressure.com/beat_cop/guide.asp?ID=39371

however, it is not strictly trophy-oriented, ou would get probably 90% of story-related and sidestory-related trophies following it, as this guide itself follows the longest story and side-quest route as possible. However, highly possible is that you may lock Born to Be Wild trophy for yourself as I did, so I had to repeat last 5 days (20% of the game)

Very good guide is : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1108348968

However, it incorrectly states you must call Yablonsky on day 17, if you do it, you lock Born to Be Wild trophy. So you may follow this one, but remember to avoid Yablonsky on day 17 - do not call him and do not enter Hard Rick Cafe (he sits there most time of this day).

The worst guide, of 3 mentioned in my post, is : https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8455-beat-cop-trophy-guide#23-and-justice-for-all

It has many mistakes concerning the addresses and numbers e.g. guide states you must go to address 615/2, which in reality you must go to 625/6. I read that it might be caused due to game patches which updated/changed several things in the game.

However, it clearly states that you cannot call Yablonsky on Day 17 - and that's a great advantage of this guide ;)

As you can see, none guide is perfect, thus I recommend to look on each guide every day.

And the reputation tip on the end - if you are missing :

1. Mafia rep trophy : the best option is to combine it with Police trophy from the begining of the game (day 2). Always be nice to them, even if Police relation would be negative (Police relation can be easily increased by other means e.g. fighting with the Crew); that

s also the best apprrach for the game as Mafia sells or gives for free pizza which is the best for your stamina.

You will probably get this trophy on day 9 or 11;

depending how much you damaged your relation with Crew, it is highly possible that you may not be able to achieve Crew rep trophy in the same session/run - I was on -33 with Crew on Day 11 and I ended up on +70 with them. So I say/estimate there is roughly 200 rep points to get for Mafia or for Crew in the entire game (if starting from the beginning); for the Police it is much more, I est. to be approximately 400 (so don't really bother with Police rep).

2. Crew rep trophy : the best option is start from day 2; most probably you get it on day 11.

3. Police rep trophy : 100 points can be easily get starting at day 8 (you must not call Yablonsky on day 17, the best option is just avoid him; you will probably reach day 19 or 20)

also please note, days 20 and 21 does not have any Crew/Mafia tasks given.