Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

Trophyhorder

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Co-op Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Looking to boost this trophy. Would mean playing with people who know what their doing and are comfortable with a particular Legend.. Might be ahead of myself as im working on wins with each Legend as well.

PSN : Divy_Dragon

Mic - yes

TZ : GMT-5

Edited by Robinworldwide

I got this just by jumping into the hot zone and finding a decked out 301 first building I ran into.

Also, it helps to get better under pressure since many squads tend to go for the hot zones.

::edit::

Oops my bad. Mixed up decked out and fully kitted. Lol. Anyways, play lifeline, use every ultimate accelerators you find, and go for the hot spots and survive. Pray the RNG gods bless you with the armor and helmet. Good luck!

Edited by chob0

PSN: Tymid

Looking for some new friends to play with as I always seem to have a hard time with randoms. The only trophies I'm in need of are 5000 damage (only need with two more Legends), all gold armor and level 50. I can help with anything else.

I have a mic. CST. I'm usually on all the time and always down to play so just hit me up if you need a partner. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Game says 65-100 hours to complete, don’t know if it’s worth that time but is anyone down to start this game up and give it a go? Need a few committed players who won’t bail like them normie micsquealers out there. Speak Spanish too, PSN ID: RexR12 HMU with Apex in the request!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...