Apex Legends ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Blaze Naruto Shippuden

They released a balance update patch. Too much to go over. I'll check it later this week.

One thing for sure is I believe they nerfed Lifeline's Care Package. It means you wouldn't have a chance to get the Legendary Level 4 Armor or Helmet from it anymore if they did. I'm not 100% sure on it yet though.

I'm still reading through the changes. Not sure if they fixed the glitched trophy/achievement yet either. Will look into it.

Read it here

Edit: From what I understand, there was no patch released. The weapon changes are already live but the character changes aren't because they're in the Season 1 Update, so Lifeline is still dropping Legendary gear in her ultimate as of this moment until Season 1.

The Wingman and Peacekeeper at least got nerfed while Energy Ammo is found much more now. That explains why I found so much energy ammo today.

oh man, than i have to get going and play a lot with Lifeline for the legendary armor & helmet trophy, before they nerf that.

Thanks for the update. :applause:

• 2 weeks later...

The Battle Pass for Season 1 is supposed to drop tomorrow. I don't see any news for it anywhere but the on going Events on PS4 mentions it: Apex Legends Season 1 - Wild Frontier. It also says the new Legend is called Octane. Starts Mar 19 to June 3, 2019.

If it really is starting tomorrow. The character balances and nerfs will also go live, which also includes removing Legendary Gear chances from Lifeline's ultimate.

Edit: Teaser on devs Twitter

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

"While you're doing this, you should get some miscellaneous trophies naturally for the following tasks:"

"Decked Out"

Ive only ever seen my team come into possession of both a Legendary Armor + helmet once..and the random refused to drop the armor so I could pop the trophy...so as well as being rng blessed you need teammates who understand that your trying to get this trophy.

"While you're doing this, you should get some miscellaneous trophies naturally for the following tasks:"

"Decked Out"

Ive only ever seen my team come into possession of both a Legendary Armor + helmet once..and the random refused to drop the armor so I could pop the trophy...so as well as being rng blessed you need teammates who understand that your trying to get this trophy.

I managed to get it naturally over maybe 7 times. In fact I did it again today (excuse my cursing :o):

[ame]

[/ame]

However, I'll make another update about something. Most people playing Apex Legends on PS4 don't know what how to talk to people without a mic. If you press and hold the :touchpad: you'll bring up a keyboard. What you type will be said to your entire team. What I'm saying is you can use this feature to ask if you can burrow the Legendary Body and Helmet.

I've encounter many people who don't even know about that keyboard. :o

Has anyone heard any word about the bugged level 50 trophy? Wondering if this is going to be something they will ever address or not :(

Last time I checked. A Community manager sent my bug report to the team. The trophy is still glitched for those that didn't get it when they should.

When Season 1 was released. They did change the way experience is handle. You can leave at any point and still get/keep the exp you had from the match. I don't know if newcomers will get the glitch or not as I haven't heard anyone getting glitched after Season 1 was added.

The biggest issue is giving the trophy to those player who didn't get it due to it glitching on them before Season 1 was released.

Last time I checked. A Community manager sent my bug report to the team. The trophy is still glitched for those that didn't get it when they should.

When Season 1 was released. They did change the way experience is handle. You can leave at any point and still get/keep the exp you had from the match. I don't know if newcomers will get the glitch or not as I haven't heard anyone getting glitched after Season 1 was added.

The biggest issue is giving the trophy to those player who didn't get it due to it glitching on them before Season 1 was released.

Ah yeah that makes sense. Yeah I am in the boat of hoping for some way to retroactivly achieve it.

Ah yeah that makes sense. Yeah I am in the boat of hoping for some way to retroactivly achieve it.

Actually, it can still glitch on new players playing the game. I still haven't seen any responds or planned patches to fix the issue. A New Legend will be coming sometime during Season 1 before it ends, so a new patch will eventually be coming. Question is if it'll pop the trophy or not.

• 1 month later...
Who would currently be the best legend to try for decked out? I am level 68, been playing for a while and never had the luck to get this.

The tips I provided are the best ways to get the gear. Your best bet is to also ask teammates for the gear nicely.

Also, no legend is good for anything. The balanced ones are

• Bangalore
  • Octane
  • Lifeline

Mid Tier are

• Bloodhound
  • Mirage

Overpowered ones are

• Wraith
  • Pathfinder

Low Tier

• Gibraltar
  • Caustic

Lifeline is the one you should use or Wraith. But Lifeline is only good due to her passive to use items faster. In other words, Legends who are speed are the best ones.

Lifeline, Bloodhound (ult), Wraith, Pathfinder, Bangalore, and Octane are all speed Legends.

Wraith and Pathfinder are overpowered because they're fast and Wraith has the smallest hit box. Octane is fast too but he has some limits and his ultimate is kind of bad because you don't have control over your accuracy if you take the jump pad. You are also predictable in getting shot out of the air for moving in one predicable direction. If you had air control after taking the jump pad, Octane would be one of those overpowered Legends but he ain't.

• 4 weeks later...

For "The Player" trophy, do you know if it is still possible to contact EA Customer Support and ask them to delete the origin account that's linked to your PSN ID? As far as I'm aware, that resets all of your data from every EA published multiplayer game. I know that this method has been successfully used for those glitchy trophies in MOH Warfighter, so maybe this is a possible solution for those that encounter the level 50 glitch. Obviously not an ideal solution, but with a patch now looking incredibly unlikely, it seems like a possible workaround.

For "The Player" trophy, do you know if it is still possible to contact EA Customer Support and ask them to delete the origin account that's linked to your PSN ID? As far as I'm aware, that resets all of your data from every EA published multiplayer game. I know that this method has been successfully used for those glitchy trophies in MOH Warfighter, so maybe this is a possible solution for those that encounter the level 50 glitch. Obviously not an ideal solution, but with a patch now looking incredibly unlikely, it seems like a possible workaround.

I haven't heard about anything to fix the issue. Been awhile since I last asked too. Season 2 is around the corner as well and I doubt they did anything about the issue.

I know some players that still don't have that trophy.

• 3 weeks later...

Season 2 is coming soon and Patch Notes for it will be out sometime in a few days. I'll be doing another Season update to the guide in July, but don't see too much changing.

I know I'll add Wattson to defense and maybe Ranked Gives more XP. But Can't do anything at the moment but wait for the full patch notes. As for the players still affected by the glitch trophy. The support team are still looking into. But the trophy will without a doubt still be glitched if you never unlocked it as intended Season 2 being released shouldn't change it based on my last message from the community manager. Hopefully it gets fixed sometime this year. :(

The Season 2 Patch is 20 GB and I'm downloading it right now. I just want to say that they finally fixed the glitched trophy, so if you were afraid to plat before. It's 100% safe.

Here's the patch notes for those interested:

Edit: It says X1 only but PS4 players too also works " Fixed bug where players were not being rewarded “The Player” achievement after hitting level 50. If you have reached level 50 and not received it in the past it should now be awarded retroactively."

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm 'The Player' trophy bug is fixed finally! I had been stuck without the trophy and in the 60's. They did not specify how exactly to get the trophy to pop but for me I logged in and got to the lobby and waited a bit no trophy. Started up a game thinking maybe I needed to level up but ended up getting the trophy to randomly pop about halfway through my first match!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • pennysticks changed the title to Apex Legends ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap