PST Quick Time Event! - Black Friday Insanity - Discussion Thread

morg106

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can win a list voucher well SHIT I really want one of those :shock:

No I really do I was sad at having to give up on tuffs list cuz one title has a bastard unobtainable plat

frantically searches thru 300 games for dolla

Edit: Gutted I find a trophy with a $6million price tag but ive already earnt it n theres no stack :doh:

Do you still have a PS3? Did you 'purchase' Duck Tales when it was on :ps+:?

I have had a look through my unearned trophies and 'purchased' :ps+: games, and can't find anything that will get me over the line :(

There is a trophy on Mercenaries 2 for $1 billion.

Found that one on trophy search, unfortunately the game is disc only. One was available near me, but the seller didn't answer to my request about the pickup and it being weekend, probably won't in time. Also, trophy in question is glitchy and has been reported not to unlock at all for some. So def no voucher for me. Even completing the QTE looks quite tricky. I have earned most of the eligible ones and few remaining are mostly end game, almost impossible to do within the timeframe.

Asking for a friend...

Million Dollar Granddad - Fully upgrade your kart From Coffin Dodgers would not count for this because it is not describing collecting actual currency, correct?

No it will not count.

It’s semantics. “Million dollar” isn’t a monetary amount, it’s an idiom.

“A million dollars” would count. “One million dollars” would count. “Million dollar” does not.

Do you still have a PS3? Did you 'purchase' Duck Tales when it was on :ps+:?

I have had a look through my unearned trophies and 'purchased' :ps+: games, and can't find anything that will get me over the line :(

Nah the very brief time I had a ps3 I never had plus.

Dam im really struggling. I can literally find nothin.

Guess im out.

Well for anyone still lookin u can use dead rising 2 u can earn the $6 million trophy in about an hour using the giant slot n gambling mags.

Gutted there wasn't a big money trophy in the other 3 dead rising games that I own n was waitin to start. Sad face.

No it will not count.

It’s semantics. “Million dollar” isn’t a monetary amount, it’s an idiom.

“A million dollars” would count. “One million dollars” would count. “Million dollar” does not.

That’s exactly what I told my friend! Except I thought it also had to be based on earning the money amount as well so I learned something today...I mean I will pass that on.

Man, these trophy tracking sites can't handle a $ dollar symbol in the search bar. twyz may run the board with his submission for that voucher, can't match his numbers. He out here making it rain!

I may go back to playing RE7 and Sims 4 before starting Bloodborne (hopeful plat #200) next week so I don't want any more unfinished games on my account. Probably going to pass on this one. RE7 has one more currency trophy I can get but its more than a days playing away so getting three is out of my grasp for this one.

EDIT: Then along came Velvet :eek: Nice one!

Edited by pennysticks

Gan on Velvet! :guns:

girl got game :bow:

god i have FINALLY found a shitty game i can use. quite embarrassed to play it lol but fuk it. the things we do for this forum aye haha :p

no point goin for the voucher after velvets monster sub (i couldnt find games anyway) but least i should be able to complete this QTE :)

Edited by esstee11