Xander45

Rate the Trophy Difficulty  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Trophy Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/74xm7SB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 year later...

If I could vote 0 I would, difficulty is non existant here, you can't fail you can't die you can't fall off a cliff or in a hole or anything, you just move forward press a button to activate a gadget and pick up collectibles. Even in the flying or swimming parts where there are some obstacles, touching them only slow you down, it doesn't kill or hurt you or anything.

The only annoying thing is missing a collectible and having to replay the whole level again. They're all pretty much in your way but one of them is in a swimming part right after a turbo or something and taking the turbo while moving up at the same time will make you miss it and it is the single difficult part of this game.

• 10 months later...

This is kind of a hard one to rate because as the above post mentions the game for the most part is so simple and basic it's a 0/10 if anything.

That said there are a handful of irritating sections involving Zuma and Skye where you have to swim and fly respectively.

In these parts you are constantly moving forward like in a runner platformer so you can't go back. Unfortunately these sections don't have the best level design and as such it's very easy to miss the pup treats on a few occasions. As mentioned above there is a turbo in one of the swimming parts that you have to pass through which can screw you over. I had to redo that level 4 times! Similarly in one of the latter levels there is a nuisance flying part with Skye where if you don't pre-empt one of the pup treats and start moving up swiftly before it even appears on screen you'll almost certainly miss it. First time around when you don't know to move up beforehand it can look impossible to reach.

There are also snowboarding sections later in the game which play out in a similar way but these are much easier and shouldn't pose a problem.

Taking into account the issues with the swimming and flying parts though I'd have to give it a 1 or even a 2/10 in terms of 100% difficulty.

• 2 years later...
On 3/2/2019 at 9:27 PM, Easty said:

If I could vote 0 I would, difficulty is non existant here, you can't fail you can't die you can't fall off a cliff or in a hole or anything, you just move forward press a button to activate a gadget and pick up collectibles. Even in the flying or swimming parts where there are some obstacles, touching them only slow you down, it doesn't kill or hurt you or anything.

The only annoying thing is missing a collectible and having to replay the whole level again. They're all pretty much in your way but one of them is in a swimming part right after a turbo or something and taking the turbo while moving up at the same time will make you miss it and it is the single difficult part of this game.

Fully agreed with this... the game is mentally torturing for having not checkpoints and having to replay a level all again just because you missed one collectible