Xander45

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm going with a 3/10 because some of the level design isn't great, which makes it awkward to get around sometimes and harder to find the already hard-to-see collectibles even more annoying to collect. Also, the Goaaaal trophy is a PITA.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The movement and camera can be very clunky at times, which made things annoying at times.

The art style is cute for about 5 minutes, after that I hated it because it was hard to make out where the feckin collectibles were. Some of them were borderline invisible. I feel like they could've mixed the art style better, instead of having the entire game come across as a blurry mess. Like, have the characters and some other things in the painting style, and then have the environments in a normal style. Would've been so much better in my opinion. Overall it's an easy game, though.

• 1 year later...

3/10, since there are a multitude of collectibles (136, to be exact) and missable trophies to watch out for. While the visual style is certainly unique, in practice, it makes some items almost impossible to spot, so you end up mashing the action button around the general vicinity, until you're lucky enough to snag it. Thankfully, the card game is quite easy to win, even if you didn't grow up playing "Slap Jack" (a similar game) as I did.

Also, be cautious about when you earn the "Out of Ammo" trophy, because it forced me to replay the game early on. I couldn't restore my film to photograph the seagull for that soldier's daughter, even after chapter restarts.