Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the removal of the mask creator, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable.

diff_plat_7.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.13

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it a 5 cause of the king of the hill trophy and extraction which has to be done on one playthrough. I preodered but the servers are messed up so it won't let me get that last extraction trophy. It lost the code I put in so I have to wait till next month. I didn't plat yet but it can be done in 35 hours maybe total 2 days.

a 7 cuz we have to wait 30 damn days to unlock extraction mode ( thats 2 trophies...)

why does waiting make it harder??

Anyway, you could have gotten it by pre-ordering - or you could simply go on eBay and Buy someone's code if that makes it easier. What a stupid reason to rate a game higher in DIFFICULTY, just cause waiting frustrates you.

SEE RULE #3 up top: "3. Remember, time consuming does not always equal difficult. "Warhawk" is time consuming and difficult. "Resistance 2" is time consuming, but not difficult at all."

Edited by rkylehiemenz

I gave it a 7 (I'm at 70%) bc some trophies won't unlock idk why its all by luck i played 2 full games of extraction and the 1st only 3 deathes total but it unlocked when i was able to win only one match without my team dying yet no beating all 16rds of extraction wtf!.!.The ten headshots in one match n hostages won't unlock either. Then checking with my coop partner we played from start to finish together but we have different things unlocked which makes no sense.

If it wasn't for that this would be a 4

Got my plat this morning. My campagin time is 23 hours and my online time is 16 hours making it 39 hours. I'm still sticking with a 5. yes it took time to get The Beast trophy But I had some type of fun and was happy to see another platinum.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

I voted a 5. This is a relatively easy plat other than the multiplayer problems from laggy servers to random freezing during coop. I have to give it to EA though, the partner AI is not as dumb as I expected. The decision to release extraction a month after the game's release is lame but luckily it can be circumvented using invites. Still it was a pain to try to get into a match. Glad The Beast trophy is over as well.

I voted a 5. This is a relatively easy plat other than the multiplayer problems from laggy servers to random freezing during coop. I have to give it to EA though, the partner AI is not as dumb as I expected. The decision to release extraction a month after the game's release is lame but luckily it can be circumvented using invites. Still it was a pain to try to get into a match. Glad The Beast trophy is over as well.

Just curious, how glitchy is the online? I'm planning to rent this game (up to 3 days max) and was wondering if I could plat this in that time.

Just curious, how glitchy is the online? I'm planning to rent this game (up to 3 days max) and was wondering if I could plat this in that time.

You can plat before there days. Depending how much time you put into it and how good you are. I got my plat with a total of less then 40 hours. 23 hours offline trophies due to the beast trophy and less then 17 online.

As I said itS how u play.

Extraction works once and awhile soi don't know about those two trophies.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

You can plat before there days. Depending how much time you put into it and how good you are. I got my plat with a total of less then 40 hours. 23 hours offline trophies due to the beast trophy and less then 17 online.

As I said itS how u play.

Extraction works once and awhile soi don't know about those two trophies.

Thanks for the reply. How should one boost the online trophies? Or as mentioned by a previous poster, are they easily achievable just by playing normally?

The online trophies are easy to get by playing normally. However I think you would have a better chance of getting into extraction over a weekend period, provided you don't have the early access code. If you're renting this after February 12, that's another story altogether.

Other than that, the other trophy that might be annoying to get is King of The Hill. The servers can be rather laggy at times and that's not to mention hosts leaving halfway etc.

The online trophies are easy to get by playing normally. However I think you would have a better chance of getting into extraction over a weekend period, provided you don't have the early access code. If you're renting this after February 12, that's another story altogether.

Other than that, the other trophy that might be annoying to get is King of The Hill. The servers can be rather laggy at times and that's not to mention hosts leaving halfway etc.

Good to know. I hear boosting in this game is rather difficult? Anyways, I'll see what I can do since I just bought a coupon booklet for $20 allowing me five 3 day rentals for new release games lol.

Cheers mate.

I got this platinum this morning. I wouldn't say it was very difficulty although the 6,666 kills was a serious pain (more time consuming than hard). Also, if you aren't very good at the game, some of the online trophies (mainly King of the Hill and Bound for Life) might cause you a bit of trouble.

All in all, pretty fun game but it is definitely going to sit on the shelf awhile now that I've earned all the trophies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

8- Because if you don't have a decent partner King of the Hill is gonna really piss you off.

It's all well and good being a beast online but when you get paired up with an idiot every time (like i used to), and the top two are both highly skilled- You can be the highest scoring single player in the match and it wont matter, They'll still beat ya!

Shouts to my partner Assasin_Nator, we owned nearly 10 DMs in a row yesterday HELL Yeah!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's an 8 for me

Boring game play and only 1500 kills per playthrough make The Beast trophy a complete drag.

Lag makes online terrible unless you manage to be the host, even then I found I still got randomly disconnected or my ps3 froze which is very frustrating, doesn't freeze with any other game.

I made a check list for King of Hill but still had to win most games twice. Without knowing exactly which "win" hadn't registered this must have extended game play by a good 5-10 hours.

This has been one of my toughest & longest plat's to obtain, glad to eventually be finished and rid of this awful game - platinum collecting can be a curse