Blackout Character Unlock Requirements!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

These characters are so hard, does anyone know or think treyach will give us all the characters like they did with the multiplayer characters?

I read somewhere that they gave us the characters on multiplayer because people had bought the skins for them but because the character was locked, they couldn't use them so I'm hoping they do the same for the rest because these trophies are stressing me out lol

These characters are so hard, does anyone know or think treyach will give us all the characters like they did with the multiplayer characters?

I read somewhere that they gave us the characters on multiplayer because people had bought the skins for them but because the character was locked, they couldn't use them so I'm hoping they do the same for the rest because these trophies are stressing me out lol

There are no skins for the others so that wont happen.

Edited by GameKnot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If i go in duos with a buddy and kill him as required after i pick up the quest item it will count ? I will try this later anyways....just curious.

Nope. If you kill a teammate, their bag becomes locked so you can't access it at all!

Oh whoops, I misread your question. I thought you meant that if your teammate has a quest item you need, can you kill him? That answer is what I put above. :p

Of course you can't kill your teammates to complete a quest goal. Don't you think that's been tried many times already? :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm that the pulp magazine still drops? I’ve been playing blackout for the last couple weeks and I’ve yet to see a zombie drop one. I’ve seen a dozen scarf and goggles but no pulp magazine. Is it just that rare or am I just having a really bad bit of rng? I’ve been playing solos if that matters. Any insight would be appreciated.

Can anyone confirm that the pulp magazine still drops? I’ve been playing blackout for the last couple weeks and I’ve yet to see a zombie drop one. I’ve seen a dozen scarf and goggles but no pulp magazine. Is it just that rare or am I just having a really bad bit of rng? I’ve been playing solos if that matters. Any insight would be appreciated.

Im pretty sure i saw one in the Alcatraz mode the other day so maybe try that its swarming with zombies in that mode right now :)

I’ll give that a try, thanks.

I also heard that the Blightfather has higher drop rate than zombies. I may try that too and update here for anyone else having the same issue.

I killed the Blightfather during this event and he dropped the item your after 100% Also seen it in normal zombie locations so its deffo in the game.

I killed the Blightfather during this event and he dropped the item your after 100% Also seen it in normal zombie locations so its deffo in the game.

I got all the zombie items that I was having issues with (pulp magazine, alchemical set and mugshot) from the Blightfather. He always drops an item. It’s just a matter of getting rng to work in your favor.

Edit: update to help others that may be having the same issues.

Edit 2: turns out the Blightfather was a temporary addition to blackout.

Edited by Rowdi
Update

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi need 5 more characters

- SHAW

- WOODS

- REZNOV

- MASON

- MENENDEZ

need 2 partners especially for SHAW. Any help would be amazing

PSN is KnightRyes