Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Dat_Boy_D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update...

The session will be 3-Aug 9pm eastern time (GMT-4).

1-marcelofabiano......(GMT +12)

2-Bolusu.................(GMT -4)

3-Darkjera...............(GMT -4)

4-Amoremorte..........(GMT+10)

5-Condor78.............(GMT -4)

6-

7-

8-

We have enough, but if anyone else wants to join you're more than welcome.

It's not for backup. We are playing with 2 controllers each, so we can easy put anyone in.

I just ask for a little patience since it's very hard to set up a room.

Update...

The session will be 3-Aug 9pm eastern time (GMT-4).

4-Amoremorte..........(GMT+10)

6-

7-

8-

We have enough, but if anyone else wants to join you're more than welcome.

It's not for backup. We are playing with 2 controllers each, so we can easy put anyone in.

I just ask for a little patience since it's very hard to set up a room.

I was having luck getting an empty room yesterday, the hard part is inviting everyone on time, I have over 70 people on my Friends List.

BTW Marcelo, I might have two more coming in poetic_justice and weaponx0021, I told both of them to come on here and sign up.

Affirmative on that! Been trying to finish this game off and on for months.

Only need the following (unless trophy glitches) for KOTH:

Co op DM (5): Consulate, Crossroads, Temple, Vertigo, Zoo

Warzone (3): Aftermath, Crossroads, Temple

Control (3): Crossroads, Temple, Vertigo

poetic_justice_ GMT -7

My other wins were all obtained without boosting, and DM is hard! That's why I have five of those maps left. It seems some people play nothing but this game, and will destroy other players with silenced pistols. So be warned! This is definitely not an easy platinum.

Edited by poetic_justice_

Update...

4-Samuray1980

6-Chris-N-Jenny

7-poetic_justice_ [Done completely: platinum]

8-amoremorte.........still working on King of the Hill (Deathmatch only)

The above players have completed King of the Hill after many hours of concentrated work and the frustration of occasional non-cooperative randoms. Some of the group is still working on Extraction trophies, but will most likely have completed them by the time you read this.

I will be getting rid of this game and will no longer be available for boosting. Thanks again to everyone for their help. There is no way I could have done this alone!

FYI: The order of the maps is always the same: Aftermath-Consulate-Temple-Vertigo-Crossroads-Zoo. This list is helpful to know for matching up teams to boost, as the lobby for team switching is only 60 seconds. Remember, triangle-triangle on controller one will activate your second controller for playing splitscreen (thus blocking out randoms). You need a minimum of four players with two controllers each to lock down a room.

This is not to flame DarkJera, but after he got his wins, he only stayed to help the group 60 minutes. I cannot recommend him as a boosting partner. Everyone else stayed for hours to help each other; some of the guys even left their PS3s on overnight for 2-3 days to help the group finish. This platinum takes a lot of dedication!

Edited by poetic_justice_

Guys, I want to thank the team for all the effort to acquire one of the most ANNOYING trophies of all, King of the Hill.

During these last 3 days we ended up boosting 9 multiplayer trophies (except extraction) for a lot of people.

SO thanks for:

-Samuray1980

-Bolusu

-Condor78

-Poetic_Justice

-Chris-N-Jenny

-Piernaepollo

-Amoremorte

and others who helped at some point.

Some of you took a lot of crap from random players who didn't want to leave the rooms, some of you had to wait until the rest of the team go online, since they live in a complete different time zone, and most of you had to stay late and/or leave your ps3 on all night so the team could complete the wins. You even had to put up with people that got the trophy and left, leaving everyone hanging.

You guys are all in my "A" List and I hope we can boost something else again, 'cause you're the best group that I worked with this year.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Thank you guys.

Congrats on the Trophy.

Guys, I want to thank the team for all the effort to acquire one of the most ANNOYING trophies of all, King of the Hill.

During these last 3 days we ended up boosting 9 multiplayer trophies (except extraction) for a lot of people.

SO thanks for:

-Samuray1980

-Bolusu

-Condor78

-Poetic_Justice

-Chris-N-Jenny

-Piernaepollo

-Amoremorte

and others who helped at some point.

Some of you took a lot of crap from random players who didn't want to leave the rooms, some of you had to wait until the rest of the team go online, since they live in a complete different time zone, and most of you had to stay late and/or leave your ps3 on all night so the team could complete the wins. You even had to put up with people that got the trophy and left, leaving everyone hanging.

You guys are all in my "A" List and I hope we can boost something else again, 'cause you're the best group that I worked with this year.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Thank you guys.

Congrats on the Trophy.

I second that, and also thank you Marcel for organizing it and being the leader, you did an awesome job. The time zone's were a huge obstacle to overcome specially for me since I had limited time, but you guys worked with me and I truly appreciate it, again thanks