96 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this was a 3.5, and since I always round up, I gave it a 4. The game is not particularly hard since you can adjust the difficulty. However, it does have a slight learning curve to it if you have not played an Assassin's Creed game before. I would recommend the game to anyone. however, i would not recommend the DLC, not worth it in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Voted 4.

I give a game like this that score because of it's length to complete, and some serious effort needed. While these trophies are nowhere what I'd consider difficult, it's certainly not a walk in the park by any means. Took me about 101 hours to get the platinum trophy, and I've loved every single second of it too. I still have the rich DLC to play, and I'll be relishing all of it. Love this game.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

None of the trophies are actually hard, but some of them take a lot of time to complete, and are side mission related, so after finishing the game you'll have to make some backtracking and farming. If you are going for the 100% including the DLC, then that farming is even bigger. But other than time consuming, there is nothing hard or infuriating.

The game also is actually easy, and after passing level 50 I had to increase the autoleveling of the enemies because every one of them started to fall behind several levels and the game became a chore. Having a good challenge also helps to make the trophy hunt entertaining and not tedious.

Edited by Charlyposho

• 9 months later...

3/10 seems right. If you are having problems it usually means your level is too low. The hardest fight was with the poisonous boar imo. But I found a trick to cheese this fight. Lure some mercenary in the fighting area and he will fight the boar for you, lol one minute he is chasing you and the next he works for you without even knowing it.

great game, one of the biggest worldmaps I have seen and every location is unique. I encountered some minor bugs but overall they did a good job and had an eye for detail. Story was ok and to find out who was leading the cult, took me by surprise. I definitely recommend the game.

• 3 weeks later...