Heads up, Dr.Croft and Completionist are glitched!! (v1.03)

MAN3282

Last checked with Patch 1.03!! So, there are some collectibles that can glitch out. Artifacts randomly don’t count towards your completion and don’t register in the Artifacts menu, AND getting players stuck at some odd 99% like myself as well as voiding the “Dr. Croft” trophy. Every zone says 100% but no trophies!! :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it bugged for everyone or is it just random?

It is save to say it is more random on 1.03 or whatever version they play it.

The Dr. Croft trophy unlocked for me just fine as soon as I automatically received the very last entry in Lara's Notebook called "The Crimson Fire" (pristess of the Yaaxil) after the cutscene when they open the big gate and the final fight begins.

Obviously I collected/unlocked everything before that.

Just a heads-up for everyone who wanted to know when it should unlock IF you do everything possible before the PONR.

Edit: Completionist trophy unlocked fine for me right after I killed the final boss and the next cutscene triggered.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

I am currently showing 331/336 when I use the viewer overlay option in game and stuck at 99.40%. But I have collected 100% in each zone so I should of at least gotten the Completionist trophy but it seems to be glitched. I also am not getting the Dr Croft trophy it is showing 87% for a few of the entries but I have all the items not sure what is up.

I also noticed that when I go back into the church in San Juan the two locations where you pry away block to get to the document i can walk up to the empty ledge where the document once sat and I can press square on it and grab air and get 25 xp as well as proc a completion of an entry on the screen but nothing changes in the log because i had already collected these. very strange. And as soon as i go to a campsite and save I can go back to the church and do it again. Every time i save it seems to reset that glitch

good for you, i am stuack at 99,87. two side missions not completed and one artifact :/ side missions 9/11 :/

The missing side missions might be the two where you have to dress in the cultist dress and go to the island in the middle of the lake in The Hidden City and talk to the kid who's trying to decipher a mural.

100% completion in all areas, got the Completionist trophy, but not Dr Croft:

* Lara's Notebook 90%

* The Resistance 88%

* Myth, Magic & Monsters 87%

I've even gone through all artifacts that have a magnifying glass and found their clue. This really sucks. Oh well, I'll wait for a patch and try again for my New Game+ Deadly Obsession playthrough.

I've not finished the game yet, I'm just about to leave San Juan Mission but I've had 2 collectable letters glitch on me there.

Journal of T. Serrano 11

De La Cruz Leaves

They are the 2 collectables in the library behind the walls you break down.

I only realised I had a problem when after I walked past them again I had the option to loot an item but there was nothing there. When I pressed square to loot, Lara picked them up a second time.

I checked my artifacts menu & neither of them are showing up under any of the categories.

I believe they are supposed to show up under the Angel De La Cruz subcategory.

My San Juan is showing as 100% complete despite this but it's leaving me unable to 100% complete all artefacts.

I've just been able to reproduce the glitch now in a short video, will upload to demonstrate the problem.

[ame]

[/ame]

I can't believe square enix fails again with tomb raider.This reason I dont buy this game yet. Last time with Rise of tomb raider get stucked because 3 trophy glitchs ...Developers dont deserve gamers buy this at day one release date...If nobody buy the game at day one, next time developers take time and lunch the game without this kind of stupid glitchs...60 bucks for this ? No tanks ,maybe when patch the game

it could be not glitched, but maybe people missing some items? i though it was glitched to me too, but i recheck the list with other user, and i found out what i am missing.

the best way is to write the whole list of missing category, that others could help you figure it out what you are missing.

i my case, it was a knife. i went to the place, found it and got the trophy.

Has anyone tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and reloading up the save? I think I may try it just for the hell of it.

Doubt it will work but at this point its my last option, can’t hurt I suppose

Well I tried this last night and reloaded and walked around doing random things for about 20 mins and nothing, everything still stayed the same.

What would be really helpful is a log showing the set of collectibles in each of the artifact collections to see if things are actually missing from the log or if its all there but still not registering 100%

Abit off topic but do t think my question warrants a new thread.

After you collect everything do you need interact with any of it?

Or can you just collect them and not look at them at all until a later date.

Cheers

I can confirm for you, you only HAVE TO COLLECT them that's it. I tried to inspect some of the a bit further but after 5 minutes of spinning, turning, zooming in, zooming out I said FUCK IT and trophy still popped. I'm sure missing like 5 hidden collectible infos.

another potential trophy on 1.03 is the "that's a knife" for upgrading your knife. i bought the reinforced knife when first getting to patiti and last night i finished the side mission and got the "i believe hakan fly" trophy. that mission is supposed to give the other part of the knife, from what i understand, so i presume it is glitched.

Well I tried this last night and reloaded and walked around doing random things for about 20 mins and nothing, everything still stayed the same.

What would be really helpful is a log showing the set of collectibles in each of the artifact collections to see if things are actually missing from the log or if its all there but still not registering 100%

I like the idea!! here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider/329882-collectibles-log-help-others.html

Just a heads up for a potential work around that got the trophy to pop for me. I was missing 6 full collections due to the items glitching. I created my new game plus and as soon as i finished my 6th random collections (no relation to the ones Glitched as missing) the Dr.Croft trophy popped. (Do not count Mystery of The White Queen).

Still nothing found for 100% but I am working on it and will update if I find anything.

Edit: damn appears this may have been just been a coincidence. Tested the theory with another and no luck. :(

Edited by NME

Add me to the list of 100% on everything yet no completionist trophy cuz the world map says 99. Also have like 6 sets missing and the knife trophy glitched. Fuckimg wank.

Oddly. Enough when the 100% should have popped I got 3 monolith unlocked messages on screen

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

I'm not sure I wanna replay this boring game just to have it glitching on me again.

This game is kind of boring isn't it? I was just thinking about that last night. I'm at around 70% on my first playthough and I don't care about anything or anyone. And I'm sure my 100% glitch is still coming. And then even after that I would have the Hard playthough still. Yeah. Not sure about this one.

This game is kind of boring isn't it? I was just thinking about that last night. I'm at around 70% on my first playthough and I don't care about anything or anyone. And I'm sure my 100% glitch is still coming. And then even after that I would have the Hard playthough still. Yeah. Not sure about this one.

Yea, story and characters are very boring and forgettable. And Lara is a shadow of her former self, pun on title intended. I'm not looking forward to playing this story again on hardest difficulty. What's more, I don't think I should until this glitch gets patched, because collectibles do not transfer over into ng+. So for Dr. Croft trophy I'll have to collect all artifacts again. I think I'll just put the game down for now.