Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 - Trophy Guide and Road Map

AdamWolf86

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/guides/guide_stuck_platinum.gif

Congratulations :).

Don't forget to post in the Guide Updates thread here: Updates Needed on a Main Site Trophy Guide or Roadmap? Let us know here. if you ever make any updates to your guide and If you add any Trophy Tags or find any that are missing or incorrect, either here or on the Main Site version(s) of the Guide, then please tell us here: Missing or Incorrect Trophy Tags reporting thread - PlaystationTrophies.org :). Also, the Guide Template Generator will aid you with your future Guides: The Ultimate BBCode Trophy Guide Template

Thank you, I usually get a pm to say if there is something wrong with the guide, I guess not for this one.

Fix List PM's are usually only sent out when there's a big problem or set of problems the Guide Team can't fix themselves e.g. a missing trophy, dead image/video links, character limitation issues etc. but minor issues like typos and missing formatting will be fixed there and then :).

Hey guys. About the World Best Player Award trophy, I've done everything mentioned in this topic. Tried maxing out CR7 and simmed all games, no trophy. Tried playing some games with him, being top scorer of all leagues, won UCL, league and cups, still no trophy.

Does anyone have any further tips so I can try? Or this trophy is just luck-based?

The weird thing is that I was never among the 3 candidates.

Hey guys. About the World Best Player Award trophy, I've done everything mentioned in this topic. Tried maxing out CR7 and simmed all games, no trophy. Tried playing some games with him, being top scorer of all leagues, won UCL, league and cups, still no trophy.

Does anyone have any further tips so I can try? Or this trophy is just luck-based?

The weird thing is that I was never among the 3 candidates.

After searching for some tips over the internet, I found something interesting for those who are trying to get this trophy (not sure if I'm allowed to post links from other websites. If not, please, delete it)

https://www.trueachievements.com/a258332/world-best-player-award-achievement

Is it mandatory to have a second controller for some trophies in the point 1 in the list? I don't have another controller 😩

I suggested it as it's easier to play with two controllers as you can control what the opposition does but vs the computer on beginner should work too, albeit a little longer.

One more question to win master league and pro legend is there a way to simulate to the end of the season? Or do I have to sim each game? I can’t seem to go to the end of season and simulate unless I am doing something wrong

Unfortunately it's one a time, it's still the quickest way to get the trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

Step 7: myClub

Like every single year, most of your time will be spent actually playing in myClub rather than simulating in other modes. One victory is needed to unlock myClub: 1st RANKED MATCH win (B). The hardest trophies this year will definitely be Eye for Talent (S) and Global Giants (G) as you will need to sign a player of certain level (Gold or Black) through a Scout which is very luck based unless you have multiple agents you can stack and getting your team to 2,300 team strength.

I’d suggest re-writing this, dude. You can get Eye For Talent through luck, but you can also get this through good manipulation of multiple scouts. A lot of people despise luck based trophies so saying one is when it isn’t might put people off the game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Fast way to get black balls with no real money??

I cant get the last trophy... onlu 2100 points.

Thanks

Using money is the quickest way but if you utilise the daily bonus you'll get GP, Stamina and Gold Coins on a three day cycle and it repeats, the latter will help as you can sign Featured Players.

Try and go for the Featured Players that have a 100% black ball chance, it will cost 100 coins each and you get three chances (300 coins) but with the daily bonus the coins will generate quite quickly and Konami offer log-in bonus every now and then.

I used money at the start of the game but since then have just logged in and played and my team is rated 3500, mostly due to training my team and featured players.