Xander45

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 6 months later...

Honestly the only thing hard about this platinum is beating every chapter on Esctasy and even that isn't super hard so long as you have the weapons unlocked and abuse certain characters that have passives that increases elemental damage, allowing you to one shot kill most enemies in the game. The game can however bullshit you into dying in one hit as well, which is the only hard part. The CPU can stun lock you to death.

It is, however, a very grindy platinum since you need to level up everyone to 99. At a certain threshold you need 65000 XP to level and the highest/quickest amount I was personally able to get was around 56k XP under a minute (see The Weapon Mania - Esctasy) with all EXP materials, bra and underwear level 5.

I've sunk over 150 hours so far, and all I am currently missing are the materials which are random base drops. I have no information as to what drops what yet so I am still going in blind.

I voted a 5/10 for difficulty, which I think is fair. Definitely takes over 80 hours to get the platinum, leveling the girls might take you that much or even more. You can level and farm materials at the same time, I honestly don't know if you would shrug off some time, I honestly don't think so since you HAVE to have the XP materials to actually level and you'd want the Material drop % increase stuff instead.

Let me know if I need to edit anything, but I think this is a pretty good review from my own experience!

• 2 months later...

I've sunk over 150 hours so far, and all I am currently missing are the materials which are random base drops. I have no information as to what drops what yet so I am still going in blind.

You can contact me on PSNP, or post in one of BG Phantasia threads on that site then I will reply in case you still need the info for the mission where you can hunt for specific materials. I'm almost done with the trophy guide, I think I may submit it this weekend if I'm not busy with real-life stuff.

Edit: The guide will be submitted for review this Sunday. It may take a few days for the guide team member to review and publish the guide.

Edit 2: The guide is published: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7723-bullet-girls-phantasia-trophy-guide

Edited by LD2013