The Walking Dead: The Final Season ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the guide! Loved the way the act walkthroughs were written.

For those talking about how the "place all collectibles in Ep 4" trophy has a higher percentage than "gather all Ep 4 collectibles" one - it seems to be tied entirely to the skull fragment piece. When I returned to my room to place all four collectibles from the episode, I placed the skull fragment first and the "place all collectibles" trophy unlocked immediately. For reference, I was playing the EU disc version of the game.

Place collectible trophy popped early for me too

I had NA disc version but it didn’t come with episode 4 - that is the only episode I had to download. So it seems place all collectibles trophy is glitched but in a good way as it pops early

Thanks for the guide

Edited by DISCOKING

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Place collectible trophy popped early for me too

I had NA disc version but it didn’t come with episode 4 - that is the only episode I had to download. So it seems place all collectibles trophy is glitched but in a good way as it pops early

Thanks for the guide

That trophy popped for me when I placed the crystal, which was the first item I placed. Incidentally, I also got the found all 4 collectibles even though for some reason I didn't get the mask... I wish the guide listed the options you needed to select in that sequence to avoid missing that collectible.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

the guide should state that the option: “The Way You Think Is Dangerous” should be selected in order to get the mask,

EDIT: I can confirm that the MASK is NOT required to get the trophy for all collectibles of chapter 4.

Also when you put the first item, no matter which one, the trophy for putting al items in the room unlocks.

Edited by Darthjoker

• 3 months later...
On 10/6/2019 at 11:01 PM, DISCOKING said:

Trying to not spoil things

But this is a spoiler! On a thread which is for people who are currently still playing through the story, it's probably best not to give hints as to what's going to happen and when. You were surprised at what happened, but I wasn't because you'd already told me that there was going to be a surprise! :)

My friend, please, don't write hints in the future! :)

All the best.

:)

Edited by Jimbobovalsocks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...