All Boss Fights & ENDING

rmchiva925

Hey guys, it's Rubhen here with another boss compilation video.

These are my first attempts at the bosses, I tried pairing no damage runs along with them. Once i get a solid strategy i will post that for each boss, but for now just wanted to show how hectic these fights can get if you have the wrong build lol.

[ame]

[/ame]

Timeline:

1) The Concierge {Location: Black Bridge) - 0:05

2) Conjuntivius (Location: Insufferable Crypt) - 1:50

3) The Time Keeper (Location: Clock Room) - 7:52

4) The Hand of the King (Location: The Throne Room) - 9:13

5) ENDING - 12:41

Cheers

P.S. - This may be my favourite game of the year. I can't stop playing it...... it's becoming my new addiction lol. Tied with GOW for GOTY

*Note - The game was provided by Jesse of EVOLVE PR. Thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks man,I will use tips from your video.I am really enjoying this game even if the game is kicking my ass,I don't think I can plat this one(having too much trouble on normal).I don't think I can survive Hard,Very Hard and Nightmare.So platinum is out of the question unfortunately. :(

I think with great Weapon S rank etc... you got plat but you need to play for a LOTS of hours. You need unlock great weapon and stuff first

Guys, all i can say is to max out the forge. Once you do you will be getting ridiculous weapon drops that can change the tide of the game.

Just beat the final boss on NG+ with cursed sword and no damage :) I didn't even have to use ice grenades, bows, or turrets. You have so many weapons and powers you can make some ridiculous builds!

Keep up the tough grind people!

Cheers