Pin up goal

Holmes84

Hey,

I've just completed the game, and the above is the only trophy that's not unlocked for me, does that now mean I need to do another full play? I've saved on each chapter etc

Any update be great before I crack on for the final trophy

• 1 year later...
Hey,

I've just completed the game, and the above is the only trophy that's not unlocked for me, does that now mean I need to do another full play? I've saved on each chapter etc

Any update be great before I crack on for the final trophy

I'm not sure if this helps or is your problem but I have the whole puzzle with all 12 pieces completed yet I have only picked up 9 of 12 pieces so far. It may be from reloading saves but I am sure I never picked up the same piece twice.

I also did the Cheater trophy at the beginning and put my other saves back on where it showed none of the puzzles were picked up yet.

I think maybe if I goto one of my saves (after I finish the game and get all other trophies) that has for example 6 pieces picked up and the next puzzle piece in the guide is 7 of 12 then maybe it is possible to carry on from that.

Otherwise I am screwed and will have to do a quick run through for the pieces. Is it possible that reloading a save does not reset your puzzles??

Edited by Paradigmatica

• 1 year later...

I followed the guide (except I did not do any save/delete/reload shenanigans for cheater, I just played on and figured I would get Cheater after everything else ... And what do I get when picking up the final puzzle piece? Cheater.

Well, great, not only are point-&-click adventure devs notorious for horrible trophies that undermine everything that's fun about the genre, they also have the worst track record with bugged or glitched trophies. So annoyed right now. Needing to play another run.