Potential Trophy List

Based on the Steam achievements, here is what a potential trophy list from Fire Pro Wrestling World might look like: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/564230/achievements

This will probably be at least moderately difficult skill wise (mostly because of the Mission Master trophy) and quite time consuming (because of the 1000 Appearances trophy).

...That said though, I'm still pretty excited for this game! I've never played a Fire Pro Wrestling game before, and I'm pretty excited to dive in! Thoughts on the potential list?

• 2 weeks later...
Based on the Steam achievements, here is what a potential trophy list from Fire Pro Wrestling World might look like: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/564230/achievements

This will probably be at least moderately difficult skill wise (mostly because of the Mission Master trophy) and quite time consuming (because of the 1000 Appearances trophy).

...That said though, I'm still pretty excited for this game! I've never played a Fire Pro Wrestling game before, and I'm pretty excited to dive in! Thoughts on the potential list?

Could be accurate. I absolutely loved this game on the PS2. I'm sure this game will be the best wrestling game on any of the 'next gen' consoles.

Career mode interests me too. If anyone else is pre-ordering, I'm down to set up boosting before it even comes out

Could be accurate. I absolutely loved this game on the PS2. I'm sure this game will be the best wrestling game on any of the 'next gen' consoles.

Career mode interests me too. If anyone else is pre-ordering, I'm down to set up boosting before it even comes out

I've pre-ordered, and would be down to set up some boosting. I imagine getting a 5-star match is something that will probably be easier with a boosting partner anyway.

Edited by darkamdusias

I've pre-ordered, and would be down to set up some boosting. I imagine getting a 5-star match is something that will probably be easier with a boosting partner anyway.

I'm down. Did you preorder on Amazon for $39.99?

Also, the new scenario/recruit game mode isn't on PC, so I guess we'll have trophies related to that.

• 1 month later...

Actually thinking about getting this.

Back in the early 2000's I was part a web site that (at the time) rivaled IGN called GamingRing. And it had a huge wrestling community. But I was so pro WWE back then and there were a lot of people who played Fire Pro on PS2 and absolutely swore by it versus the WWE games.

Here we are several years later, and I'm just not feeling it with WWE games anymore...I've seriously been considering passing on WWE 2K19, which will be the first time I EVER skip a WWE game (and I've been playing them every year since WWF Warzone on N64). And instead, might go ahead and get this for my wrestling game fix.

I do kinda wish, after all this time...they tried their hand at a 3D Fire Pro, but I won't judge it based on that.