PST Quick Time Event! - Vying for Attention - Discussion Thread

Deceiver

zBVzbfY.png

A real conversation always contains an invitation. You are inviting another person to reveal herself or himself to you, to tell you who they are or what they want.” – David Whyte

Following along with the birthday fun, this QTE is dedicated to our current Admin of the hour, Vyrastas! This time, we actually made one for him, but after he learned Olsen got to make his, he absolutely had to create one as well. After a bit of back and forth, a few tossed out ideas, 2 broken pencils, and a bad experience with some faulty wiring in the den (don’t ask), he finally decided on what he wanted you guys to do! Being the socially curious fellow he is, Vy’s QTE will follow the theme of the quote above. He has graciously extended an invitation your way; an invitation for chit, an invitation for chatter. Don’t worry if you’re a little shy, you don’t have to actually start the conversation or anything. Vy’s already taken care of that part. You just have to respond… in the form of a trophy! Think you got the chops to complete this QTE? Check out the rules here for more details on what it is exactly you’ll be responding to and how.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I understand correctly, find a post VY made and search for a trophy title and not the description that goes as a reply to whatever VY said?

Yes.

What if people are lazy and use the same posts as other members and the same trophy? :p

We forgot to add a couple of rules in there but no you can't use the same quote. First come, first served.

You can use the same trophy if it's suitable for another quote though.

Edited by Zetberg

So let me make sure I understand what's going on.

I need to find a quote by Vy somewhere on this site. Any of his 15000+ posts. Then I have to find a trophy to earn that is related to this quote. Doesn't have to be a "response" but something related to the quote? :think:

edit: can someone post a link to Vy's profile so we can search his posts? :)

Edited by Jerry Appleby

Are you trying to break a record for how lazy you can be?????????? :rolleyes:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/members/Vyrastas.html

Asking on behalf of the other people lazy like me :D

I think I found a post that I could use, that coincidentally coincides with the next trophy I'm about to earn! :cool:

Doesn't have to be a "response" but something related to the quote? :think:

No, it should be a response. Like you're quoting me on the forums but your response is a trophy.

So perhaps I post "Jerry, you're daft" and you quote me and earn this trophy in response:

354.jpg Well... Whatever

Edited by Vyrastas

No, it should be a response. Like you're quoting me on the forums but your response is a trophy.

So perhaps I post "Jerry, you're daft" and you quote me and earn this trophy in response:

354.jpg Well... Whatever

Aaaaaand used this post for my submission. Thanks!

I found a random pick he made from the PST Fantasy Sports forum back in 2013 to coincide with a Dying Light trophy asking what would happen if he picked the other option :p

354.jpg Well... Whatever

Aaaaaand used this post for my submission. Thanks!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew someone would quote that one, but didn't think you'd do it so fast!

Edited by Jerry Appleby