Brazzoo

So, I just got the plat and this was my last remaining trophy. Just to clarify for everyone, who is wondering about the exact requirements. You have to do all 20 challenges in one session in less than 45mins. The time spent in the lighthouse does count towards the 45mins and I think the loading screens are counting, too. However, you are allowed to die as often as neccessary, so don´t worry about doing it flawlessly. It´s not too hard at all. Good Luck!

Note: I´m not sure if the order of the levels is important. We did it from level 1 to 20.

Edited by Brazzoo

So, I just got the plat and this was my last remaining trophy. Just to clarify for everyone, who is wondering about the exact requirements. You have to do all 20 challenges in one session in less than 45mins. The time spent in the lighthouse does count towards the 45mins and I think the loading screens are counting, too. However, you are allowed to die as often as neccessary, so don´t worry about doing it flawlessly. It´s not too hard at all. Good Luck!

Note: I´m not sure if the order of the levels is important. We did it from level 1 to 20.

I assumed the challenge levels were actually the bonus levels, so this confirms it. I still have yet to beat the main game.

You said "I" in the first part and then switched to "we" on the last part. Which trophies did you do solo, and which did you do co-op. The ones you did co-op, did you do share play or couch co-op? Congrats on the plat, I was thinking it would be a while before someone would do it.

I (we respectively) did all trophies in couch-coop. However i had the platinum trophy a couple of minutes before my partner. He didn't unlock the trophy for level one at our 1st playthrough. I guess the 2nd player is not recognized from the start of the level as you drop in at the very beginning of the game. If you start the level from the lighthouse it all works fine.

I suggest to do all trophies in coop mode as you can save a lot of time doing things simultaneously. However, the harder parts, especially in the bonus levels, should be done by one player.

A general piece of advice for the speedruns is to just go for it. Don't hesitate at all. You can flash most of the enemy sections if you don't stop at any point and you will save a lot of time this way.

Edited by Brazzoo

• 2 months later...

I'm playing this game on pc and i have to say that challenge 6 and 16 are complete garbage, i even had to turn on slow motion to completed it. Complete all this challenges with 45 minutes with one go is neraly impossible for me. I played the first game on ps4 and i have plaitnum no problem but this one would be a nightmare to achieve..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...