PST Quick Time Event! - Sexy Number Sleventy Sleven - Discussion Thread

Deceiver

zBVzbfY.png

It's about that time again kids, to get in the mix, with DJ... Olsen? Sure, we'll go with that. Keeping in line with our dedication to all things related to birthdays, eras, and grandpas, we're dedicating this next QTE to the OG admin of the hour! We couldn't think of a good enough QTE to give him so, we've taken a chance and have actually let him create his own for you to complete! No, you don't have to plat Destiny. That was our original idea, but he turned it down. It's like we don't even know who he is anymore. "Did you ever!?" a faint, distant, old admin voice cries. The only requests we had for him was to keep it light on trophies (because THL) and to make it something that is actually possible to do. He listened, he pondered, and he whipped up a QTE that'll leave you feeling lucky! This one will take a bit of planning to complete, however, so if you think you're up for the challenge, check out the submission thread for what you will need to do to win his love once and for all.

For more information and instructions on how to submit your entry, please see the submission thread found here.

Edited by Deceiver

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, if a trophy has something like 7-5, which number it is taken into account??. Also, is it right we can only earn trophies until tomorrow??

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180610T235959&p0=1440&msg=Olsen%27s+Super+Sexy+Sevens&font=cursive

This is until when you can earn trophies.

If anyone wants a fairly easy solution that can be done using one game, in about an hour, any of the Semispheres stacks will work.

35:00

XIII

XII

XI

I

II

III

:cool:

I may consider picking up the game to do this :p Otherwise I don't think anything I own could be used to get this easily done.

Thanks for the helpful hints!

Midnight Deluxe.

#savedyouajob

Now the real question is, do I played that right now or ignore this QTE.

Obviously designed to make people waste THL games #riot

League of Evil will get you to 77 as well.

I like that idea better, that game isn't as short.

Edited by Gage

By any chance, for those of you who have played Alien Isolation, how fast can I get the "She is in the vents trophy..."?? If it is fast enough, I might have a chance witht this QTE combining Knack (which Im playing anyway), Infamous Second Son and Alien Isolation.

I think you can use the same vent to grind this trophy, there's one near the start of the game and plenty of them everywhere else so you should get it quickly.