Xander45

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 3 months later...

2/10

I played on Normal but there is Survivor mode. It’s not difficult per se as you naturally level up as the game evolves and you earn better equipment, weapons and skills to tackle the games quests and enemies.

If you wanna take on high level quests, you can but if you are underlevelled, you are just making the game, longer and more frustrating than it needs to be.

Good fun, free and if you follow the great guide, a pretty straight forward (P).

2/10 for me too, assuming you're not playing on normal and using the time skip. Survivor can speed up a bit but I wouldn't recommend.

Once you have a couple of dwellers with good stats and good weapons to deal with incidents and quests, then it's just a matter of time to get the platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave...

Fallout 3 a 4

Fallout New Vegas a 5

I'll give this a 2. More like a 2.5, and I even debated a 3. I did it legit until all I had left were 21 more Raider attacks needed. Then I time skipped. The game was starting to wear out its welcome anyways haha. It's time consuming, a bit random, and tedious in places. Overall, it's straight forward. I unlocked the Legendary Outfits when my counter said 16, and Weapons when it said 11. I suppose that's good :rofl: The game itself is really easy. Since it is time consuming, the difficulty lies with patience. Getting those last 21 Raider attacks through time skip may have been the most frustrating part of my whole journey haha. It does take some commitment.

I enjoyed the game though! Happy I waited for the PS4 version! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted a 3. The game requires a little strategy, but its not difficult. I didn't use the time skip method, so it made my play time longer, but I didn't encounter any game breaking glitches.

There is some grind involved with stopping 50 raider attacks and completing 100 objectives. If you are lucky and obtained a complete x2 or x3 objective pet from a lunch box, then it will reduce your grind significantly. This is the most active part of the game.

Overall its a fun simulator type of game! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...