Are all the DLCs Free?

Might be a dumb question but I'm no Rocket League expert and I just want to know. :o

I go the store and see vehicles as Add-On DLC. Some of them are named after the DLC trophies which confuses me. So am I able to do all the DLC in any order I want without these? I popped a few trophies from certain DLC today.

The ones I haven't tried yet are:

• Champions Field
  • Chaos Run
  • Revenge of the Battle-Cars
  • Supersonic Fury

I didn't know that there was a certain amount of trophies allowed for a game. Hopefully, they don't release any more downloadable content with trophies included, though.

Yeah, I think it's either Tomb Raider or DriveClub that reached the cap at around 120 trophies.

Yeah, I think it's either Tomb Raider or DriveClub that reached the cap at around 120 trophies.

In that case, 128 trophies is the maximum amount of trophies allowed for a game, with Driveclub having that many. Rise Of The Tomb Raider only has 125 trophies. With that in mind, Rocket League is allowed to have 46 more trophies added to the 82 that it already has. :o

• 1 month later...
In that case, 128 trophies is the maximum amount of trophies allowed for a game, with Driveclub having that many. Rise Of The Tomb Raider only has 125 trophies. With that in mind, Rocket League is allowed to have 46 more trophies added to the 82 that it already has. :o

I believe the limit is based on points, not trophies, because everything else is points-based:

Platinums: 1,230 points (including the platinum, 1,080 without)

No plat: 315 points

DLC: 195 points

Driveclub had 4,740 points before it started adding DLC to Driveclub Bikes, so that would likely be the limit. Seeing how Driveclub has the most points and the most trophies, there's no way of knowing for sure, I just think it's likely points.

So Rocket League could either have an additional 46 trophies or an additional 2,190 points, which could be an additional 146 bronze trophies. :D

im really considering deleting this. although, im sure as soon as i do, new trophies will emerge.

Psyonix have already confirmed more trophies for this year so don't waste your time uninstalling it just yet, as you will only have to reinstall it later.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 3 weeks later...
Are they on sale yet? on the PS4 you have to get them through the game not on the store.

Are there any new trophies for the new beach area ?

1: The DLCs aren't on sale at the moment (at least not in the EU) but you can guarantee that they will go on sale again, just before the main Summer update arrives in a month or two.

2: There are no new trophies with this latest patch.

1: The DLCs aren't on sale at the moment (at least not in the EU) but you can guarantee that they will go on sale again, just before the main Summer update arrives in a month or two.

2: There are no new trophies with this latest patch.

1. I think they might be on sale in US!!! Says $2.19. I think they were $4 before.

2. Ok. Thanks. Booo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...