Trackmania Turbo free with PS+ this April :)

Obie83

• 2 weeks later...
Just one: "End of the road?" for getting 200 gold medals.

Would you say that one is harder than the trophy for 50 trackmaster medals?

I went for trackmaster on the very first track because I was curious how hard it would be and it took me over 2 hours. Could also be that the trackmaster difficulties vary a lot and the first track has one of the more strict time requirements. I also got another trackmaster medal by accident, I think it was track 25.

I'm at track 78 right now only trying the next one once I got the gold medal. I noticed a slight increase in difficulty from track 61 onwards. I'm really looking forward to play the very hard tracks. I have little time for playing at the moment and Trackmania Turbo is the perfect game for that situation, very straightforward road map and very short races. Haha I was even thinking if I go back to GT5 once I've platted TT.

I went for trackmaster on the very first track because I was curious how hard it would be and it took me over 2 hours. Could also be that the trackmaster difficulties vary a lot and the first track has one of the more strict time requirements. I also got another trackmaster medal by accident, I think it was track 25.

I'm at track 78 right now only trying the next one once I got the gold medal. I noticed a slight increase in difficulty from track 61 onwards. I'm really looking forward to play the very hard tracks. I have little time for playing at the moment and Trackmania Turbo is the perfect game for that situation, very straightforward road map and very short races. Haha I was even thinking if I go back to GT5 once I've platted TT.

I personally found 200 gold harder than the 50 trackmaster medals. Some of the later tracks are difficult to just reach the finish in one piece.

Absolutely.

50 Trackmasters wasn't hard at all in my opinion.

Try getting them with cars/environments you like best, that helps.

I for instance like Stadium very much, so mastering Blue Stadium was easier than let's say mastering Green Valley.