Jump to content

 

Recommended Posts

Wow, I'm humbled by all the comments.

9 hours ago, Slamma said:

Well aren't you a handsome fella

 

Congratulations - wishing you a lifetime of love and continued happiness
 

Kind words.  Thanks for the positive feedback on love.  That is my hope and dream Slamma.

8 hours ago, iLion said:

Congratulations Free!

Thank you Lion.

7 hours ago, Kai PST said:

Congrats, Free! :D Super happy for you! :dance:

We are super happy too, Kai.  Thanks for the comments.

7 hours ago, NightmareAbel210 said:

:applause:Congratulations!

Abel, you are always a good guy.  Keep up the stats.

5 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

@kfree7

 

Wonderful photo, free. Congratulations once more mate.

Mate, you made me smile.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, Sellers said:

Conglaturation free.

Nice of you to stop by.  We are coming to Leeds next year.  :)

2 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Congratulations dude!

Thank you Race Fan.  Very kind.

2 hours ago, Meikoro said:

Well than Congrats and a Like from me Too ❤️

You are so sweet.  Thanks for the heart Meikoro.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/10/2021 at 3:09 AM, AshtimusPrime said:

Congrats, Free! That's awesome. I got married myself nearly three weeks ago now. :highfive:

Congrats to you as well.  Trust you are doing excellent.

Thanks Ash!!!

On 6/10/2021 at 3:13 AM, MickeyMix said:

Congratulations man! 

Appreciate that Mickey.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:25 AM, sum1_worsethan_u said:

A big congrats Free...you two look mighty happy. Best wishes to you both...

We are happy.  Life it excellent.  Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 11:51 PM, kfree7 said:

We got Married!!!  Young and in love!!!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Free! I couldn't be more happier for you! I can't believe I am 2 weeks late into the celebration. All the best to you, the missus and the kiddos - you handsome cheeky fella! Really my dude a big big congratulations to you lovely folks!

Edited by Naps
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2021 at 9:45 PM, Naps said:

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Free! I couldn't be more happier for you! I can't believe I am 2 weeks late into the celebration. All the best to you, the missus and the kiddos - you handsome cheeky fella! Really my dude a big big congratulations to you lovely folks!

So nice to hear from you Naps. Just told Maggie what you said and she said a big thank you. 
much appreciate your kindness.

 

Free

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 years Clean and Sober today.

 

20 years ago today, I was at the bottom of the food chain.

I had done more drugs and drinking than most ppl.

After I flatlined and had my son, I knew I had to get better.

When you are brought back to life, you gain a new perspective.

My son never remembers me doing any of that thankfully.

It's was a special time to raise him with clarity.

My mother took her life 15 years ago and I didn't let that take me back down the dark road.

If you ever need to talk about addiction or suicide in private, feel free to PM me.

 

Enjoy your week.

 

Free

  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, kfree7 said:

20 years Clean and Sober today.

 

20 years ago today, I was at the bottom of the food chain.

I had done more drugs and drinking than most ppl.

After I flatlined and had my son, I knew I had to get better.

When you are brought back to life, you gain a new perspective.

My son never remembers me doing any of that thankfully.

It's was a special time to raise him with clarity.

My mother took her life 15 years ago and I didn't let that take me back down the dark road.

If you ever need to talk about addiction or suicide in private, feel free to PM me.

 

Enjoy your week.

 

Free

Proud of you mate and all you've accomplished since those dark times. Keep it up my friend and say hi to the family!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

Proud of you mate and all you've accomplished since those dark times. Keep it up my friend and say hi to the family!

Thanks Krid and to each of you that liked the post.

Much appreciated.  

 

It's a journey for sure.  We all need a good positive support group to make it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really excited about getting a large co op/ boosting group together.  

 

Said I was done but just curious if I could pull together people you can count on.

 

11 sign-ups in 24 hours.  These are ppl that are solid.

 

My son said, "They like the Free's".

 

Thanks to each of you in advance.

Nice to see you get fired up!!!

 

We will start in a few weeks.  Come prepared.

 

Get ready to party!!!

 

We will have a blast!!!

 

Free

 

Edited by kfree7
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So enjoyed getting my 1300th plat.

 

MotoGP 15.  Fun game.  Boosted online with my friend Don who I met in Dover Delaware (#14 gamer met)

 

Racing games can be so much fun.  They make take 30-50 hours depending on the game but really enjoy MotoGP.  I have the MotoGP app and I'm ready for the second have of the 2021 season.

 

Looking forward to picking out which one we go see live.  My wife and I have this on our bucket list.

 

Drive on!!

 

Edited by kfree7
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, kfree7 said:

So enjoyed getting my 1300th plat.

 

MotoGP 15.  Fun game.  Boosted online with my friend Don who I met in Dover Delaware (#14 gamer met)

 

Racing games can be so much fun.  They make take 30-50 hours depending on the game but really enjoy MotoGP.  I have the MotoGP app and I'm ready for the second have of the 2021 season.

 

Looking forward to picking out which one we go see live.  My wife and I have this on our bucket list.

 

Drive on!!

 

 

Congrats buddy. 💚 MotoGP 19 soon?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Pulled off another and maybe the last boost.

8 ppl with a 4v4 to get it done.

You always need to get more ppl than expected because life happens and someone cannot show up.

Really enjoying the co op of this game and glad to make some new friends for future co op games.

With the "closed chat" thing on psn now, it seems you don't meet ppl as easy as you used to.

Thanks to each of those that helped in the boost.

Are any of you doing games that require boosting or do you just stick to solo or co op games?

What do you think of the private chat as they are now?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

After playing a Powgi games my wife said that would help ppl from getting Alzheimer's.  Not sure on the if you're memory is failing you but be patient it will.  lol  Unfortunately my grandfather passed of that so it's not really a laughing matter.  So while I recited words and remember them to expand my memory.

 

If you like a good indie game, play Iris Fall.  The Contrast game that was a 100% title has a similar friend now with a plat.

If you like racing, Motogp 14 servers are still up for PS3.

 

Enjoy your gaming.  Help others rank up in whatever game you choose.  It's rewarding and fun.

 

Edited by kfree7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, kfree7 said:

After playing a Powgi games my wife said that would help ppl from getting Alzheimer's.  Not sure on the if you're memory is failing you but be patient it will.  lol  Unfortunately my grandfather passed of that so it's not really a laughing matter.  So while I recited words and remember them to expand my memory.

Dr Kawashima approves of Maggie! :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very late to the party but congrats on your happy day back in June. Actually only just started looking in this part of the forum so it's great to see stuff like this. Never imagined from your photo that would be how you looked. Nice to see what our members look like behind the screen.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2021 at 5:28 PM, Respectable Inn said:

Very late to the party but congrats on your happy day back in June. Actually only just started looking in this part of the forum so it's great to see stuff like this. Never imagined from your photo that would be how you looked. Nice to see what our members look like behind the screen.

Super nice of you to say.  It's ok.  Some ppl do not see this section.  I truly appreciate you stopping by.  We are very thankful to meet each other this late in life.  I sitting her playing a game and talking about our work day.  Nice to have someone to share with.

Also, it is cool to see ppl that we game with or chat with on this site.  

 

Just hit a my triple play goal on psnp:

1.  Top 20 USA trophies

2.  Top 150 World Trophies

3.  2,000,000 points.  

 

Not sure what is next but I'm still having fun.  Hope you are as well.

Back to racing.  Well, that brings up some life goals.  Would like to go to Sachsenring  in Germany.

What a cool track.  Hope to start traveling with Maggie next year again.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2021 at 4:23 PM, kfree7 said:

Super nice of you to say.  It's ok.  Some ppl do not see this section.  I truly appreciate you stopping by.  We are very thankful to meet each other this late in life.  I sitting her playing a game and talking about our work day.  Nice to have someone to share with.

Also, it is cool to see ppl that we game with or chat with on this site.  

 

Just hit a my triple play goal on psnp:

1.  Top 20 USA trophies

2.  Top 150 World Trophies

3.  2,000,000 points.  

 

Not sure what is next but I'm still having fun.  Hope you are as well.

Back to racing.  Well, that brings up some life goals.  Would like to go to Sachsenring  in Germany.

What a cool track.  Hope to start traveling with Maggie next year again.

 

 

 

 

Awesome milestones free!  Congrats on hitting those, very impressive, and double congrats on your wedding this summer!  Makes me happy seeing others doing well 😊

Edited by felatio
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 9:16 AM, felatio said:

 

Awesome milestones free!  Congrats on hitting those, very impressive, and double congrats on your wedding this summer!  Makes me happy seeing others doing well 😊

Thanks for noticing Felatio.  We are having a wonderful time.

Nice to have someone that cool with gaming.

Love you comment about seeing how others are doing.  It's good to enjoy others successes in life.  Thank you for remind me that.

 

My son came over this week and I was reminded how much fun you can have with your kids gaming.  He's not a little kid anymore at 26, but he's still one of the kids.

We played MotoGP 14 together online and enjoyed racing each other.  We laughed and had a ball playing.  This is why I continue to game.  Fun and enjoyment.  Be sure you are having fun as well.

If you have kids, game with them.  If not, find a good friend and enjoy the chats on psn.

One of the games I still play after all the trophies is Breakpoint.  Fun and cool for my son and I as well as other friends to join in co op.  Also, enjoy the little indie games like Daggerhood.  You can play the game long after you have the plat for sheer enjoyment.  My son enjoys just watching me game sometimes during the father son chats.

Very good healthy fun!!!  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
  • Create New...