Suicide Guy ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap + Collectible Locations

qKEhx6u.png

If you are not a registered member of PlaystationTrophies.org and have found this Trophy Guide and Roadmap to be helpful, want to leave a comment or feedback suggestions, please feel free to join the forums today! If you do so, it would be greatly appreciated if you would give the author,

Blaze Naruto Shippuden, a referral.

Lg0SmEI.jpg

Kv3PUSC.png

Lg0SmEI.jpg

hX0wkOD.png

• Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
  • Total Trophies: 13 (I)
  • Offline: 13 [1 (P)| 10 (G) | 2 (S)]
  • Online: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to (P): 1-5 Hours With a Guide (Estimated Time to Platinum)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: None (Level Select)
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
  • Do trophies stack?: None
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: There is no difficulty setting for this game.

aCv6gAU.png

Lg0SmEI.jpg

dgJkgI7.png

Lg0SmEI.jpg

Suicide Guy is a first-person action puzzle game where the protagonist dreams about different worlds that can only be completed by the protagonist's death. The game has two dozen levels plus a bonus level unlocked upon completion of the game. The extra level will only unlock once you finished the game for the first time. Despite the title of the game, the game is not all about committing suicide or depression at all. The main goal of the game is to rescue your beer and wake up from your dreams.

Trophy-wise, the game is very easy to complete, and you're looking at about 1-3 hours to obtain the Platinum Trophy. You might need a video guide to help you complete some levels that you get stuck on or confused on what to do next. Remember, you need to either commit suicide or find another way that will result in you dying. There are collectible trophies for finding Suicide Guy statues and there is one in each level, except for the final and bonus level. Each level will take about 1-3 minutes to complete depending on if you know how to solve them. Some of the worlds are easy and common sense. Some of them can take some thinking (this is a puzzle game after all).

Lg0SmEI.jpg

nLDDVhm.png

Lg0SmEI.jpg

Controls:

• :l1: - Burp (Useless)
  • :r1: - Punch (Useless)
  • :square: - Use Items
  • :cross: - Jump
  • :circle: - Pick Up/Throw Objects
  • :ls: - Move
  • :rs: - Look Around
  • :options: - Pause/Options Menu
  • :touchpad: - Can be used to look around at any angle.

Step 1: Complete the game while collecting all the Suicide Guy statues and miscellaneous trophies

While you're completing the game, be sure to collect the Suicide Guy statues for each level along the way. Each level (except for Level 24) has 1 Suicide Guy statue. Picking up a statue will save it forever even if you quit out the game, but the trophies for the collectibles will only unlock by completing the level. So, if you missed any statues, you cannot simply start a level, pick up the statue and return to the main menu.

There are a few miscellaneous trophies too. Two of them are inside the Fatty Burger Restaurant (the main hub) and can be earned at any time. The other miscellaneous trophies are for breaking an egg (Level 7) and eating a donut (Level 10). Keep those two levels in mind and refer to the Trophy Guide section for more info. Everything else is self-explanatory as all you need to do is keep collecting Suicide Guy statues and finish the game to unlock the extra level in Level Select.

At the end of this step, you will have earned the following trophies:

• (G) Suicide Guy
  • (G) First Statue Collector
  • (S) Looking good - (The Fatty Burger Restaurant)
  • (G) Hamburger - (The Fatty Burger Restaurant)
  • (G) Statue Collector beginner
  • (G) The Breaker - (Level 7)
  • (G) Statue Collector medium
  • (G) Donut - (Level 10)
  • (G) Statue Collector Master
  • (G) Statue Collector Complete
  • (G) Beer Rescued!

Step 2: Complete the Extra Level 1

After finishing the game, return to the main menu when the credits start rolling. Select Level Select, Extra Levels, and load Extra Level 1 to start it. There are no statues or miscellaneous trophies to worry about. This should have been your final trophy to unlock.

At the end of this step, you will have earned the following trophies:

• (G) Extra Level
  • (P) Platinum Trophy

Step 3: Cleanup

This is an optional step and may not be needed. If you're missing any trophies, then now is the time to clean them up.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden
Added Poll Links

r99oxjR.png

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/f80.jpg

Platinum Trophy (P)

Collect all the trophies

Collect all other trophies to unlock this trophy, congratulations!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/27f.jpg First Statue Collector (G)

Collect 1 Suicide Guy

(Collectible)

Please see Statue Collector Complete (G) for more information.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/e45.jpg Statue Collector beginner (G)

Collect 5 Suicide Guy statues

(Collectible)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/5ed.jpg Statue Collector medium (G)

Collect 10 Suicide Guy statues

(Collectible)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/52c.jpg Statue Collector Master (G)

Collect 20 Suicide Guy statues

(Collectible)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/2ed.jpg Statue Collector Complete (G)

Collect All Suicide Guy statues

(Collectible)

You must collect all 24 Suicide Guy statues throughout the game. Each level has only one statue except for Level 24 and the Extra Level, which doesn't have any statues. Some are easy to spot and locate but there are a few that you might need a guide for. None of these statues are missable as there is a Level Select at the main menu of the game. You will need press :square: to pick these statues up once you're close enough to them. The trophies won't unlock until you completed the level after collecting.

If you do miss any of these statues, replay the levels that you missed statues on and be sure to finish the level, so it gets collected correctly. Once you've collected a statue, you will always have it, but the collectible trophies won't unlock until you finished a level.

You can easily check which statues you're missing by searching through the levels inside The Fatty Burger Restaurant. If you see a table that doesn't have a statue on it, it means you've haven't collected that level's Suicide Guy statue.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/177.jpg Hamburger (G)

Eat an hambuger

Level Select: The Fatty Burger Restaurant

At the very start of The Fatty Burger Restaurant, when you gain control of your character. Walk to the right and you will find some hamburgers and hot dogs on a cart. Eat at least one hamburger by pressing the :square: button next to it and the trophy will unlock.

OxFZupc.jpg

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/93d.jpg Donut (G)

Eat a donut

Level Select: Level 10

At the very start of Level 10, when you gain control of your character. Simply look to your right and you'll find some donuts in on the office desk. Eat at least one donut by pressing the :square: button next to it and the trophy will unlock.

tyXGmOt.jpg

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/627.jpg Looking good (S)

Look at yourself

Level Select: The Fatty Burger Restaurant

At the very start of The Fatty Burger Restaurant, when you gain control of your character. Simply turn around and look at the wall photo of yourself which is an Employee of the Month. The trophy will unlock once the photo is in your view:

pvsgs1O.jpg

While you're on this level, be sure to get the Hamburger (G) trophy for eating a hamburger which is found to the left of this photo.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/801.jpg The Breaker (S)

Break a certain thing

Level Select: Level 7

At the very start of the level, you will see a Yellow Block that you can grab with :circle:. Pick this block up and use it to build a small platform on the left wall. Turn around and pick up the second Yellow block and use this last block much higher than the first block. In other words, one block should be in the lower middle while the other block needs to be much higher, so you can climb the smaller Yellow Block and jump onto the second Yellow Block.

If you build the block path correctly, you should be able to climb and jump your way to the upper platform. Now turn around and climb the brown platform. Make your way across to the other side and you should find an egg. This egg is breakable, and you can break it by simply walking into it. The trophy will unlock as soon as it shatter into many pieces.

[ame]

[/ame]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/379.jpg Extra Level (G)

Complete the extra level 1

Level Select: Extra Levels 1

The extra level will be locked until after you finish the game and unlock the Beer Rescued! (G) trophy. Once you've completed the game, return to the main menu, select Level Select, Extra Levels and Level 1 to begin the only extra level. This level should only take you 3-6 minutes to complete and there are no Suicide Statues to worry about searching for.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/687.jpg Suicide Guy (G)

Kill yourself

Story related, cannot be missed.

This is the very first trophy that you'll unlock. In Suicide Guy, the only way to complete levels is to commit suicide.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/7008/d6d.jpg Beer Rescued! (G)

Finish the game

Story related, cannot be missed.

This trophy is story related and will only unlock once you completed all the levels of the game.

Level 24 is a boss fight and after defeating the boss (pick the barrels up and walk underneath the boss and throw it at him for an easier time. Then climb the platforms once you hit the switch to land on the boss head. Repeat 3 times until he's killed) and committing suicide by jumping off the building. You'll once again be back at the Fatty Burger Restaurant. The front doors will finally open and you can run outside to rescue your beer. The beer will shatter into pieces when you're close to it. Once it scatters, commit suicide for the final time by getting hit by a car. The trophy will unlock shortly afterward.

Level 0

At the start of the level, turn around and jump on the red couch. Now jump on the air vent and onto the building for the first Suicide Guy statue (you can also just jump on the air vent without jumping on the red couch).

y9YNHmb.jpg

Level 1

At the start of the level, walk straight ahead and activate the switch on the left wall of the train. You will lower a ladder, climb the ladder to the roof of the train. Walk straight ahead and climb the small platform. You will see a small gray platform where the Suicide Guy statue can be seen on it.

ME0bxGu.jpg

Level 2

During this level, once you're taught how to crouch for the first time to reach the next area after using the screwdriver to open a door. You will find the Suicide Guy statue on the right of the room you had to crouch to enter.

wMQC3Xd.jpg

Level 3

At the very start of the level, look for a big gray door on your right and walk through it. The statue will be on the floor.

9a0vpgK.jpg

Level 4

During level 4, after solving the puzzle with the three switches. Take the slingshot with you and use it to shoot the lever in the next area. You will lower the gate and when you enter, look at the lower left wall for a place that you can crouch under. You will find the Suicide Guy statue on some gold at the dead end.

4mGrJ1N.jpg

Level 5

After opening the doors at the start of the level and going up all the stairs. At the top of the level, you'll be in a room that has a balcony. Climb the ladder to reach the balcony level and walk around it to find the statue.

d8qIBRD.jpg

Level 6

At the very start of the level, simply look on the ground to your left. You should see the statue right away.

6pYQie2.jpg

Level 7

This one is well hidden. The statue is at the very start of the level and to reach it. Walk up to the yellow !? Block and pick it up with :circle:. Now take that block to the right corner and drop it. Climb up the platform in front of you and you should see the statue in the corner at the top of this platform.

P2g83a5.jpg

Level 8

At the very start of the level, simply look to your left and you should see the statue on a stool.

uKGafdM.jpg

Level 9

During this level, after moving three larger pillars to reach the upper platform. You will be in an area where you can climb on the side of the stones to reach the wooden beams at the top of the ceiling. Walk along these wooden beams to reach an area that you need to crouch under. Follow the path to the left, then keep going straight to the dead end. At the dead end, turn left and you should find the statue.

XNP8Xjq.jpg

Level 10

At the start of the level, walk to the right area of the office and you should find the statue on a brown wooden office desk.

pcSx1cN.jpg

Level 11

At the very start of the level, simply turn around and look for the statue in the corner of the room next to a cart that reads ">People killed in the park".

dT61pI3.jpg

Level 12

At the start of the level, you'll be inside a bathroom. Exit the bathroom, head downstairs and enter the living room with a red couch and TV. The statue is in this room to the left of the red couch.

zPnUbYc.jpg

Level 13

This one is well hidden and it's at the very start of the level. To get to this statue, operate the forklift and drive it to the large blue platform in the corner. Make sure the forklift is right next to the blue platform's wall, so the lift can reach the top. Exit the forklift and hit the red button to lower the fork. Now stand on the fork and hit the red button again, you'll be taken to the top of the blue platform. Jump onto the platform and you should find the statue in the corner.

lDuxx5s.jpg

Level 14

At the start of the level, walk straight ahead and make a left when you see the red excavator magnet machine. You should find the statue along the gray walls to the left of the excavator magnet machine.

QRUT8cB.jpg

Level 15

This one is outside the house. At the start of the level, move the table to the window and climb on the table and open the windows. Exit the house and walk around the house until you find the statue on a small tree stump.

WZ8Om1h.jpg

Level 16

At the start of the level, turn around and follow the path leading behind the castle. You will find the statue next to the two trash cans.

RcOx0qR.jpg

Level 17

At the start of the left, grab the cow that you see and put him in the corner behind you. You should now be able to reach the platform which has the statue on it.

gvTxl31.jpg

Level 18

At the start of the level, turn right and walk straight ahead. Climb the very first rock platform that you see in front of you as this one has the statue.

1pVO1xy.jpg

Level 19

This one is well hidden, and I recommend getting it at the very end of the level. The statue is actually in the very first room you start in, but you cannot get it unless you have the fire extinguisher. Make your way through the level as you normally would when you get the virus and lower the ladder down to the starting location. Grab the fire extinguisher and jump back down into the room you started in. Walk along the walls until you find the red terminal the refuses to let you enter the vault that has the statue. Spray the fire extinguisher on the red terminal and the door will stay open. You can now get the statue.

0tm9DJ0.jpg

Level 20

This one is tricky to get to and you might have to press :options: and select RESTART LEVEL just to reattempt it. At the start of the level, turn around and exit the room. Follow the right path of the balcony until you see the first green platform that you can jump onto down below the balcony. The statue is on the green platform that looks like a walkway. Get close the edge of the platform and jump for the statue. You should reach the other side and pick up the statue. If you fail, simply restart the level to save yourself some time or you can simply find the ladder and climb all the way back to the top of the balcony and retry from there.

3n1vup4.jpg

Level 21

At the start of the level, head upstairs into the air balloon. Search the ladder platforms on the left side to find the statue on one of the smaller platforms.

Mpn7K4X.jpg

Level 22

At the very start of the level, turn around and look for the statue in the right corner of the room.

gRVCIZr.jpg

Level 23

At the start of the level, exit the church and head left. Look for a large gray stone that you can climb that also has the statue. This is also the final statue in the game.

NbyKb53.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure if I'm experiencing a glitch but I've collected all 23 statues and the trophy never unlocked. I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else or if there is anything else I should try???

:think:

There are 24 statues, make sure you have the one from Level 0.

Level 0's statue is on the counter to the right of the restaurant. If no statue is on it, then you are missing it.

updated

• 1 month later...

Unless I'm being completely dumb, can someone please help me on Level 14, the crane and car crusher.

I've got the car picked up and placed on the red X on the mound and then I press the crusher but I never get picked up. I've watched videos and nothing happens to my car.

This game is terrible and without a guide it's difficult and even with one I'm struggling.

Unless I'm being completely dumb, can someone please help me on Level 14, the crane and car crusher.

I've got the car picked up and placed on the red X on the mound and then I press the crusher but I never get picked up. I've watched videos and nothing happens to my car.

This game is terrible and without a guide it's difficult and even with one I'm struggling.

Are you turning the car around on the pile to face the crusher? Sometimes levels can be buggy to the point that you need to restart the level and retry again.

Are you turning the car around on the pile to face the crusher? Sometimes levels can be buggy to the point that you need to restart the level and retry again.

Finally worked out you just needed to drive forward. Now I'm stuck on the last level throwing the barrels. The mechanics are so buggy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...