Trophy questions

Berny18

Maybe this post can be used for general questions ...

Anyway I would have two short questions:

1) How do I do scan kills? Is this a special kill acquired later? Is it an artifact?

2) How many paradigms are in the game? Is it just one per character? How many characters are there in total?

Thanks for short answers!

I don't have the paradigms trophy yet, but I can help you with scan. it unlocked by creating the bestiary artifact which you get in the story, you use it by pressing square while equipping your mechs. Scan allows you instantly kill enemies whose level are lower than yours which can be useful if you want to explore earlier dungeons. Also there are a total of 8 playable characters.

Maybe this post can be used for general questions ...

Anyway I would have two short questions:

1) How do I do scan kills? Is this a special kill acquired later? Is it an artifact?

2) How many paradigms are in the game? Is it just one per character? How many characters are there in total?

Thanks for short answers!

About your second question. I would have to look again to see how many paradigms are, but it is more than one per character. If I remember correctly, most of them have 1 paradigm per skill (including their quest related skill), a few of them have paradigms based on the sequence/combo of skills they use. While Kanata has the easiest since they are unrelated to the skills, 1 paradigm per partner pairing attack and the +2, +3 pairing attack.

Thanks for explaining the scan kills! Got the trophy yesterday.

About Paradigmas: I found a list on gamesfaq and it seems its like 6 - 10 Paradigmas per character. Unfortunately I cannot buy some of the skills by now so I cannot say if the list is right / complete.

Anyway we are looking at about 50 Paradigmas ...

The list is correct, I posted it in a separate thread for ease of search. You unlock more skills as you progress in the game and each character, except Kanata, has a character specific quest to unlock their final skill for purchase.

For anyone else browsing this thread for Scan/Paradigm kills, I found it easiest to farm this stuff in Mirror Lake, as it is a small area with 5-7 encounters of weak enemies all clumped together.

Edit: Anyone know how you're supposed to get one million currency? I sold absolutely everything I had, then spent it all and didn't even pop the 500k spent trophy, meaning I haven't even acquired half the million yet :-/

Edited by Floyd

Edit: Anyone know how you're supposed to get one million currency? I sold absolutely everything I had, then spent it all and didn't even pop the 500k spent trophy, meaning I haven't even acquired half the million yet :-/

I used this method to farm money.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 3 years later...
On 2/2/2018 at 2:34 PM, Floyd said:

Anyone know how you're supposed to get one million currency? I sold absolutely everything I had, then spent it all and didn't even pop the 500k spent trophy, meaning I haven't even acquired half the million yet...

I've had a look at your profile and it seems you haven't completed the game and have stopped playing it on Feb 2018? Also haven't gotten the 500,000G and 1,000,000G spending trophies yet. These trophies shouldn't be rushed as you'll end up spending way over 1MG if you're into upgrading your weapons and armours to Level 10 Max , they should just come naturally. Advance selling stuff just to reload a checkpoint to recover everything afterwards will kinda be pointless in the end.

Anyway I've also seen that the last game you played was exactly a year ago, July 2020. I hope you just retired in gaming and not because of something else... I do hope you're okay. Keep safe dude... 

For anyone else browsing this thread for Scan/Paradigm kills, I found it easiest to farm this stuff in Mirror Lake, as it is a small area with 5-7 encounters of weak enemies all clumped together.

Mirror Lake is indeed one of the best places to grind for kills and Sublimations... Others like Shipsink, Holy Cave, Lunar Kiln (Imperial Palace), The Moon post-Ending 2 which you can easily return to with :square:. But the best one would be the property neighbouring Plana's Workshop (Imperial Capital Watt) simply because you don't have to roam around looking for any other mobs - just enter/exit the property next door (Plana's workshop is LOST again at this time) and you'll be met by a fresh group of Dinotauruses (giant big-horned carnotaur-like creatures) and Vorg Giants (towering green club weilding cyclops) in the courtyard. You'll even get x2 to x4 Black Spritnite drops quite often, as well as easy Sublimations on those newly acquired Skills from character-specific side quests.

Edited by Naps
v1.2 added grinding, farming spot suggestions....