Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Sorry, already reverted my settings, i should be able to add you now, how many points do you have?

Cheers!

Thanks I sent you a message along with friend request within the actual PS4 but you don't seem to be interested.

Well, the game has region lock so I need someone from Europe or Russia

PSN ID: iserbai

Online trophies: 530000 BP (I have 0 points)

Time Zone: Europe. UTC+2 (Spain)

This game isn't region locked. I'm from Australia and I just boosted with someone from Mexico about few days ago. All you need to do is start from the main lobby, go downwards and exit the lobby to choose a different one. Once you're in the lobby selection menu, keep on pressing cancel to back out (the circle button for most English speaking regions, the cancel button for Asian consoles are actually the cross button). The game will first back out of the lobby menu, then back out of the countries, and lastly back out to regions menu. From what I can remember, there are 4 regions to choose from:

1) North America

2) South America

3) Europe

4) Asia / Oceania

My country (Australia) falls under Asia / Oceania, the same category as all other Asian countries like Japan Taiwan or Singapore. Your region should be Europe. The person who boosted with me lives in Mexico, but we met up within a Russian region lobby because at the time when we meet up that lobby is largely empty, makes it easier for us to match up.

Try go back into the game and keep on backing out the online lobby until you can choose whatever region / country you want to play in.

A truly region locked game that's impossible to match up online with people from a different region will feature separate trophy lists according which ever region the game is sold. Such as these games:

1VSFPq7.jpg

Dragonball FighterZ only has one single trophy list around the world. That means whatever region you're in, you can play with anyone around the world. Which is the same case as all other games made by Arc System Works.

Edited by doomgun

Wierd as you can see in my side i dont see the reply. Anyways i will add you and we can try it tomorow, if you're still up for it? https://ibb.co/6rXZSxN[/img]

Yes I'm still keen on boosting. Regarding the messages not coming through, could it be because of your online settings / privacy settings?

EDIT: Just unlocked the trophy, thank you so much!

Edited by doomgun

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure if boosting is still viable anymore, now that I've updated the game to the latest patch (ver 1.25) they switched back the Ranked Matches to now only allow 1 rematch instead of 30 before forcing the match to end.

Oh thanks for the heads-up doomgun, I haven't played the game for a while but noticed that there's only "best of three" matches...didn't know you could rematch 30 times before :eek:

Any other way to boost BP? Maybe if we join the same room, and do ring matches, or go for ranked at the same time with the same setting (challenge or any other)? :think:

• 2 weeks later...
Oh thanks for the heads-up doomgun, I haven't played the game for a while but noticed that there's only "best of three" matches...didn't know you could rematch 30 times before :eek:

Any other way to boost BP? Maybe if we join the same room, and do ring matches, or go for ranked at the same time with the same setting (challenge or any other)? :think:

Yeah. Best of three, or only allowed 1 rematch, it’s the same idea / same principle. Back in the previous patch when it allows 30 rematches, is what makes the ranked match trophy boostable.

Technically speaking you can still boost it now. How ever it’s going to take MUCH, MUCH longer. Most of the time will be spent trying to search / match up with your boosting partner.

When I was boosting it usually takes anywhere between 5-20 minutes before I can pair up with my boosting partner. That’s already using tricks like we both go into unpopulated lobbies, switch the search setting to allow more people (by selecting the challenge option). Back then each time we match up we can continuously rematch while in the same game, hence the trophy can be unlocked just by boosting for a day or two.

With the current patch I suspect it’s going to take somewhere around two weeks of doing nothing but boosting ….

This patch suddenly makes the game WAY harder to plat than before.

Edited by doomgun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, looking yo boost the 530k BP trophy, I think I'm wasting more time trying to beat all those crazy dudes out there than waiting for the server to pair us so please help, I'm willing to also help in return so we both get it.

Current BP: 135,029

PSN ID: THES79

Edit: I already got the trophy, thanks for the help. 

Just for the record this trophy is 100% boostable. I'll post my experience with this platinum on the trophy guide of you want to know more about it.

Edited by THES79

9 hours ago, THES79 said:

Hello, looking yo boost the 530k BP trophy, I think I'm wasting more time trying to beat all those crazy dudes out there than waiting for the server to pair us so please help, I'm willing to also help in return so we both get it.

Current BP: 135,029

PSN ID: THES79

Send you FR, im valtermcpires 

• 2 weeks later...