Official XFL Thread

HilariousGamer23

New York – November 8, 2021 – The XFL and its ownership group, consisting of Dany Garcia, Dwayne Johnson and RedBird Capital Partners, are excited to announce the addition of nine executive hires as the league prepares for its highly anticipated return to the field in 2023. Joining and returning to the league are:

• Russ Brandon, President, League and Football Operations
  • Rob Gerbe, Chief Financial Officer
  • Jordan Schlachter, Chief Business Officer
  • Janet Duch, Chief Marketing and Content Officer
  • Marc Ross, Executive Vice President, Football Operations
  • Doug Whaley, Senior Vice President, Player Personnel
  • Scott Harniman, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Technology
  • Jay Rothman, Senior Vice President, Broadcast Operations
  • Cindy Wagner, Senior Vice President, People Operations

Edited by PlatinumOrBust

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland could be fun. They're long past due to get a pro football team in any capacity. We need more Seattle/Portland rivalries (BRING BACK THE SONICS!).

I'd love a Michigan team because I'm greedy and want two spring football teams in Michigan :rofl: It's been tough for me to care for the XFL because of that, but I was into the USFL last season and the Panthers' BS'ing their way to the playoffs (and they actually play in their market now!). Glad to see spring football flourish. I'm excited for year three of USFL and happy that the XFL finally gets that second season it deserves.

27 minutes ago, SaltyOldMarine said:

I'd love to see Tampa get an XFL team for my own bias reasons, but they already struggle with consistent fan support for the Buccaneers, Rays and Lightning. Just feel another team would be adding wood to the fire at this point. 

Plus I’m sure XFL is trying to spread out their demographics, and they already have Orlando. I wanna see if I can make it to a game next season. 

Yeah, but I just can't find it in me to cheer for an Orlando team, haha. They just need to relocate the team 2 hours to the west and I'll be happy! Not that it matters in all honesty. Until I can catch all the games on TV, I'll have limited interest since I'm moving to New Hampshire and cannot attend games anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...