Muniez

MeetDKing

Has anyone had trouble with this skill point and who was then able to resolve it? I've already done three playthroughs and after getting the three jackpot things the skill point still doesn't pop.

Which sucks since it's the last one I need. I'll try one more playthrough but after that I'll probably give up since the only alternative is to start a brand new game then do every single skill point again.

It looks like people are still earning the get all skill points on Torval trophy (https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1966-ratchet-deadlocked/9-side-questing) . But I have no idea how. I deleted the game and my saves, reinstalled and played all the way to Torval once again... Opened the 3 jackpot crates and still no skill point unlock.

I get the one by the turrets and the force field wall on the first mission there, then the one in the middlish area on the next mission with the hoverbike, and then the one you have to use the gravity boots to get to on the Turn On mission.

I give up on this game. This was the only glitch I encountered but for me it's gamebreaking since you can't get the Platinum without this skill point. If anyone has any tips of how they did it feel free to pass them on. I tried not getting them on the first two missions but the one by the barrier always disappears if I don't get it on the first mission.

Edited by MeetDKing

• 3 years later...