For those who got the 15 online contracts trophy...

Staufway

How did you get them?

Was wondering if joining a contract, turn ps4 off and return much later in the day to find contract gone as in completed - does that still count? Ever pop for anyone that did that? I feel like I have reached my 15 online contracts done yet nothing...some I have completed proactively, some I contributed otherwise.

First, be aware that this trophy is glitchy so even if you're online all the time and complete them each time you'll most likely not seeing it pop'ing at 15. But don't be scared it will pop at some point, it has always popped for everyone, I've never seen people reporting it never unlocked. ;)

Then, from my personal experience when joining them, leaving the game and coming back one day later didn't seem to work at all for me (even if it was counted as a +1 in the statistics each time). I'd say we have to contribute a bit to the 3 objectives. Personally I always made sure I completed one of the 3 objectives before leaving. This is how it seemed to work for me at least. :think:

• 2 weeks later...
First, be aware that this trophy is glitchy so even if you're online all the time and complete them each time you'll most likely not seeing it pop'ing at 15. But don't be scared it will pop at some point, it has always popped for everyone, I've never seen people reporting it never unlocked. ;)

Then, from my personal experience when joining them, leaving the game and coming back one day later didn't seem to work at all for me (even if it was counted as a +1 in the statistics each time). I'd say we have to contribute a bit to the 3 objectives. Personally I always made sure I completed one of the 3 objectives before leaving. This is how it seemed to work for me at least. :think:

+1 in the statistics? What fuggin statistics?

+1 in the statistics? What fuggin statistics?

From what I remember there is a computer in the ark, on the right when you spawn, you can see how many contracts you've completed but it counts both online and offline contracts so you'll have to keep track of them yourself and do some maths to know how many online contracts you've done. :D

From what I remember there is a computer in the ark, on the right when you spawn, you can see how many contracts you've completed but it counts both online and offline contracts so you'll have to keep track of them yourself and do some maths to know how many online contracts you've done. :D

I found it.

It was very disparaging.

It said I did 102 contracts... I can't imagine I did 88 agent contracts and only 14 connected.. or worse.

There has got to be a trick to getting online contracts to register.

I've literally sat for hours at times and did contracts myself, so it's not like I accept them and wait for a carry.

Please fuggin pop already! I've been stuck on this for a week!

I did notice it seems like sometimes it will pop up while playing that the contract was completed. Other times it wouldn't and the contract would just be gone.

I'm just guessing, but when I'm replaying a mission and a contract is completed it doesn't seem to notify me, so I wonder if being in a mission causes them not to count. If I'm just open world farming it will tell me an online contract is completed.

Edited by Justdawg08

I found it.

It was very disparaging.

It said I did 102 contracts... I can't imagine I did 88 agent contracts and only 14 connected.. or worse.

There has got to be a trick to getting online contracts to register.

I've literally sat for hours at times and did contracts myself, so it's not like I accept them and wait for a carry.

Please fuggin pop already! I've been stuck on this for a week!

I did notice it seems like sometimes it will pop up while playing that the contract was completed. Other times it wouldn't and the contract would just be gone.

I'm just guessing, but when I'm replaying a mission and a contract is completed it doesn't seem to notify me, so I wonder if being in a mission causes them not to count. If I'm just open world farming it will tell me an online contract is completed.

From my experience, they seem to count in the statistics even of you're in a mission or not playing the game. To make sure I was actively working on them until they're completed and the trophy popped at my 25th contract. Another person had to do 30 contracts or even more I'm not sure. So yeah, this is pretty much random I'm afraid.

• 7 months later...

I just want to point out, and confirming that:

1. You have to participate in the contract. You can't just join and idle/leech. Although you get rewarded for the contract, it won't count against the trophy.

2. You don't need to host the contract. You can join or create.

3. Contract can be either private or public

4. And most importantly, you DON'T have to be online when the contract ends for it to count.

Here is the official twitter confirming the same thing:

https://twitter.com/aomthegame/status/997511065947820032

• 2 months later...

To those for whom it has pinged, can I ask when it pinged? Was it when you logged on, when you completed a contract, randomly in the middle of the game...?

I've must have completed over 15 of them now, but still no trophy. Every time I log on, I head to the computer with stats on it and see that I've been given credit, I've been contributing to most online contracts, completed a few on my own, but still nothing.

Mine popped immediately/simultaneously with the completion notification.

Also, I kept track of them every day, had my stats go up correctly and it popped exactly on 15. Even though I didn’t contribute to some of them. All I did was sign up, work on 1 or 2 and left my game running when I had to leave.

• 1 month later...

I've also notice that no NEW Online Contracts will appear if your user interface/menu is littered with unfinished Offline Contracts. I didn't get new ones until I cut down the rows to about 10-11. Must be more of a UI bug than anything else. Scoured the internet with articles inquiring of the same problem but no concrete answer/solution... so this is my best bet.

• 2 years later...

For those still wondering, I just did one or two contracts a day. Today, I activated 2. Made some progress and went to sleep. Woke up and logged in and got the trophy as the contract was more of a bit of a grind than anything fancy. Ended up popping in the Ark command room place as it loaded.