New planes (frames) not dropping? - locked out of FLEET trophy

Firstborn

I’ve handed all all my relics to submarine guy, and got nothing in return. Completed entire game with the “Piano frame” given to me early on.

Honestly not sure if I even got the bonus stats when I handed in the relevant relics either.

Pretty sure it’s bugged and I’m not just being an idiot.

Therefor I cannot get the last trophy I need (Fleet) to platinum this.

I know it’s not a hugely long game, but just a heads up to others, if you too ain’t getting new frames when you hand in the relevant relics, you’ll need to start from the beginning again!

I’ve handed all all my relics to submarine guy, and got nothing in return. Completed entire game with the “Piano frame” given to me early on.

Honestly not sure if I even got the bonus stats when I handed in the relevant relics either.

Pretty sure it’s bugged and I’m not just being an idiot.

Therefor I cannot get the last trophy I need (Fleet) to platinum this.

I know it’s not a hugely long game, but just a heads up to others, if you too ain’t getting new frames when you hand in the relevant relics, you’ll need to start from the beginning again!

Are you sure they are being handed in to him? For the airframes if you don't have enough wind for it then you will not be able to hand the relic into him in order to obtain the airframe.

Are you sure they are being handed in to him? For the airframes if you don't have enough wind for it then you will not be able to hand the relic into him in order to obtain the airframe.

Positive. I have well over 4000 “wind”.

The guy definitely took them, I don’t have them to hand in anymore!

I can’t even remember which relics and where, so I’m going to have to play the entire game again some other time.