Fate Grand Order

artemisthemp

Is that true? Cause from I read around Emiya after strengthening quest is suppose to be the strongest archer in 4* even better then Chloe from some ppl opinions. I mean NP wise I can see Chloe easily winning since for bosses she would be more useful. Though kinda bad she comes after summer though when we get Archuria when there maybe a quartz shortage :rofl:

From my experience in JP yes but could be you need some setup to make Emiya good

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pick ups artemisthemp! You really have that EX rank luck it seems :think:

Also the desire sensor is real, after 5 Rolls and 20 tickets, all I got to show for it is a damn banana oni :rofl: Hopefully my luck is being saved till summer since these last 3 banners have not been nice to me and my E rank luck :p

Nice pick ups artemisthemp! You really have that EX rank luck it seems :think:

Also the desire sensor is real, after 5 Rolls and 20 tickets, all I got to show for it is a damn banana oni :rofl: Hopefully my luck is being saved till summer since these last 3 banners have not been nice to me and my E rank luck :p

What are you talking about? Ibaraki is at less B Tier luck

• 2 weeks later...
So the American Camelot update will bring the Extra Class Slot to NA *and you will be able to see if, people have upgraded their NP on the support screen (A Orange Triangle means they have done the NP upgrade for example Gilgamesh NP)

img_0184.png

That's a very nice feature, I thought it was just a more sleek look which was already a plus xD

I so cannot wait for Camelot though, I'm tired of grinding back to back events that I need a change of scenery :p

Edit: Btw I didn't know you were a patron to ShotgunShogun Artemis, surprise to see your name on his video at the end.

Edited by Arturia