Fate Grand Order

artemisthemp

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

banner_78300283.png

Aniplex US have announced that, Chaldea boys will begin once the KnK banner ends and this banner is special since, 1. Astolfo are part of it and 2. You will only be able to summons male servant on this banner.

Chaldea Boys isn't a quest heavy event since, Shirou and Astolfo trial quest is pretty must the only event exclusive quest.

We do however get Interlude for Diarmund, Beowulf and Medea Lily and a very interesting Male only summoning banner.

So the chance of pulling a Tesla, Vlad or Waver during their rate up are in theory higher than during other events (Tesla is story lock so pretty must only obtainable during events)

Note: You will also be able to pick 1 of the 8 Chaldea Boys CE (Rest can be obtain from the Gacha).

Topbanner_20180222.png

The first Avenger class servant Dante is expected to give live on March 3 (once the Chaldea Boys event end) and require that players have cleared London to do his quest.

So the ½ AP London event is a perfect time for players who haven't clear London for what ever reason to do so.

• 1 month later...

So anyone got anything good from Dante, Previous Singularity or the America banner (if you roll ofc).

Did one ad London in the hopes to get Lalter, see Rainbow animation and thinking a 5* and it's only Fran

Screenshot_20180313-101502.jpg?width=400&height=225

banner_20180322_ragf7.png

Well on Thursday you can roll on the Story Limited Servant Queen Medb and hopefully Jalter in the Easter Week.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me 30 pulls to finally get Cu...

Result:

Np3 Waver (eww)

Tamamo

Cu Alter

Also got spook by Herc and Tamamo Cat twice. Those were rage-inducing

My Jalter funds took a massive hit on this one. At this point, I'm gonna settle for np1 Jalter

My luck has been shit lately. that's pretty much 3 SSRs in 53 pulls if I include my Kara no Kyoukai pulls

Edited by alec613

Trust me I know what you experienced, I did what you did and still didn't get Drake twice or Shishou :francis:

At least you got it :whistle:

First roll on Okeanos got Drake and I wanted Medea Lily (spend all my Quartz and Ticket and got her on final roll)

Roll on paid Gacha got Vlad (wanted Okita) and then spend the free Quartz on Shishou banner - first roll = Shishou came in my Room :p

First roll on Okeanos got Drake and I wanted Medea Lily (spend all my Quartz and Ticket and got her on final roll)

Roll on paid Gacha got Vlad (wanted Okita) and then spend the free Quartz on Shishou banner - first roll = Shishou came in my Room :p

Damn you EX luck for the 5*'s :chair:

Don't mention Vlad to me, still salty i got him instead of drake :mad:

For me, the SSRs that I kinda wanted were obtained without much trouble with free quartz in less pulls, like Gil, Jack, Scath,

Okita + Artoria from paid gacha

Orion + Waver np2 from tickets

But desire sensor seems to be in effect when I roll for the servants I want.

Shiki is waifu (even though she's terible)... Didn't get after 23 multis

Cu Alter, my 3rd most wanted meta SSR... Took 30 multis to get

I can only imagine me doing 50 multis to get Jalter, Merlin and to some extent Ozy

Yes, I roll for Gameplay because the only waifu/husbando SSR I want is terrible (I prefer the welfare version anyway xD)

I only need Ozy, Merlin, Jalter, then I should be set. Will only use free quartz after that, maybe for for Ishtar/Eresh

Edited by alec613

For me, the SSRs that I kinda wanted were obtained without much trouble with free quartz in less pulls, like Gil, Jack, Scath,

Okita + Artoria from paid gacha

Orion + Waver np2 from tickets

But desire sensor seems to be in effect when I roll for the servants I want.

Shiki is waifu (even though she's terible)... Didn't get after 23 multis

Cu Alter, my 3rd most wanted meta SSR... Took 30 multis to get

I can only imagine me doing 50 multis to get Jalter, Merlin and to some extent Ozy

Yes, I roll for Gameplay because the only waifu/husbando SSR I want is terrible (I prefer the welfare version anyway xD)

I only need Ozy, Merlin, Jalter, then I should be set. Will only use free quartz after that, maybe for for Ishtar/Eresh

The gacha knows when you want something so it goes against you and starts up that salt mill like it does to most of us :p

Jalter and Merlin will make ppl quit, its going to happen given how much ppl are saving just for them. I just want Chloe and Mama Raiko:francis:

Nothing wrong to roll for gameplay or whatnot since as its shown from some people that even the average servants can still win the tough fights, hell I use the OG saber still xD

iARceSF.png

Went whale this week alone.

1150 Quartz

SSR

5 Star NP5 Jalter

Orion (Np2)

SR

Astolfo

Beowulf 2x

Stheno 2x (Ofc)

Martha

Lancelot

Anne Bonny & Mary Read

AND A SHITLOAD OF CES

Looks like 3x the charm is a thing when avoiding desire sensor. Took me 900 quartz last time to get 1 copy of Cu Alter. 700 quartz wasted on KnK and didn't get Shiki, or any SSR.

BTW, who where you guys in game again. Just in case I didn't delete you.

I went on a massive killing spree in my friendliest during April fools

Edited by alec613

iARceSF.png

Went whale this week alone.

1150 Quartz

SSR

5 Star NP5 Jalter

Orion (Np2)

SR

Astolfo

Beowulf 2x

Stheno 2x (Ofc)

Martha

Lancelot

Anne Bonny & Mary Read

AND A SHITLOAD OF CES

Looks like 3x the charm is a thing when avoiding desire sensor. Took me 900 quartz last time to get 1 copy of Cu Alter. 700 quartz wasted on KnK and didn't get Shiki, or any SSR.

BTW, who where you guys in game again. Just in case I didn't delete you.

I went on a massive killing spree in my friendliest during April fools

Well first off congrats on getting that NP5 JAlter, maybe it was meant to be with Cu so you could have the luck for her ;) Also surprised how you only got Orion and JAlter with that amount though in terms of 5* pulls.

I only did one pull and got a butt load of event CE and Astolfo, its a sign for me to wait before i try again lol

I am Medaka on FGO with Nero as my Servant and you didn't delete me since i see you on my list still with that JAlter of yours :p

Was meant to stop at np3 after getting the first copy after 8 pulls.

But then I got 2 more copies so quickly in the 15th and 17th pull , so I went ham.

Our definition of quickly greatly differ xD though that is some luck in its own right since people spend up to 2k quartz and wont get 1 let alone 5 :whistle:

Now begins the fun part of farming the event eh?

I take it you wont be going ham again till Broklin?

Riders are somehow have very little options then other classes though Iskandar should be coming up soon who a decent replacement to Santa Alter unless they change the banners again.

I just need a archer, Nobu just isn't cutting it anymore and that one might be even more of a pain since it might be Gil very soon which i wont have quartz for.