Fate Grand Order

artemisthemp

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Nero Bride, she's one of the best sabers in the game, along with Miyamoto Musashi, but I already have Artoria, Altera, Okita, Salter and Nero.

All my quartz will go to Jalter. (Currently 296... yay free quartz + credit card)

I'd probably use all my tickets on Kara no Kyoukai though. Saber Shiki might be terrible, but she's my favorite out of them all. The least I can do is use my tickets

I want Nero Bride, she's one of the best sabers in the game, along with Miyamoto Musashi, but I already have Artoria, Altera, Okita, Salter and Nero.

All my quartz will go to Jalter. (Currently 296... yay free quartz + credit card)

I'd probably use all my tickets on Kara no Kyoukai though. Saber Shiki might be terrible, but she's my favorite out of them all. The least I can do is use my tickets

You can always roll for Nero Bride during Nero Fest this year

Gonna have to choose between her and Musashi in the future when given the opportunity. I like Musashi better, but Nero's OP NP is hard to pass up. 900% at NP1 is huge

Aside from Shiki, who is welfare and has a crappy saber ssr, I don't really have any other favorites, so I'm just going to go for the meta teams. (Ozy, Cu Alter, Jalter, Merlin) Ishtar might tempt me though

Decided to choose Artoria from all those CEs, since I feel more effort was used to make that draw that CE with the lighting and all

I didn't have to go ham for MP since I'll be getting enough MPs to MLB my Monalisa in the next event. I'm finally going to be free from all those ember farming

ygW5aPP.png

ID : 211 396 780

I also made a mistake of ascending Artoria first over Altera.

Artoria is just so useless. My SR Salter is more useful and deals more damage than her. Dunno why she hasn't received a major buff yet despite being the face of the franchise

Edited by alec613

Okita is most likely the best Saber in NA atm and I can only agree that Alter is better than Arthuria.

Sadly Aniplex haven't given her a strengthening quest that could possibility have made Arthuria better.

I recently began leveling the Alter I acquired in Saber Wars to replace Arthuria since I don't have Okita, Altera or any better Saber (no Lily you ain't better)

Congrats on your SSR

Finally got my MLB, now can finally start clearing the mats in the shop, Will probably skip all the monuments aside from the saber ones.

This event just burns so much apples. Still haven't had a CE drop yet, so I'm almost about to hit panic mode. Dont want to use so much apples just to MLB the event CE

Tama didn't answer my summons during her rate up but, Fran did :)

DUwtqRLXcAAmUIT.jpgDUwtrrtW0AAQJi7.jpgDUwttR9WAAAXoMS.jpg

Now I just hope Jack will answer my summons during her rate Rate since, I ain't gonna roll on the upcoming NA Exclusive banner

banner_576331947.png

Strength quest for Spartacus, Eric , Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica and Martha means nothing to me.

banner_100394215.png

670px-Event_The_Garden_of_sinners_-_the_Garden_of_Order_EN.png

Aniplex have finally announce the start date for Kara no Kyoukai event and with confirmed that, NA will be getting Saber Shiki and Assassin Shiki.

I personally hope to be lucky enough to roll Saber Shiki in the Gacha and have already saved up the 65 Golden Assassin exp card for Assassin Shiki since, Mission 91-92 require you to ascended her 2 times.

670px-Event_The_Garden_of_sinners_-_the_Garden_of_Order_EN.png

Aniplex have finally announce the start date for Kara no Kyoukai event and with confirmed that, NA will be getting Saber Shiki and Assassin Shiki.

I personally hope to be lucky enough to roll Saber Shiki in the Gacha and have already saved up the 65 Golden Assassin exp card for Assassin Shiki since, Mission 91-92 require you to ascended her 2 times.

Cannot wait for Shiki though looks like I'll just be getting the Free one since I'm not too interested in Saber Shiki since I got no spare quarts or tickets to even try for her :p

Though I'm glad for some change via the missions, all the events had started to look the same till now lol

Had to do 8 pulls to get all the CEs. Sheesh.

Im gonna stop there. It still tempting to do more pulls, but I have to keep on telling myself that she isn't a good SSR/Saber.

Just had to but quartz to replenish the quartz I lost, and will try to pretend that I didn't use quartz at all... and money

Edited by alec613

Nice

Ok I caved in because of a D'eon spooking me from a single ticket. I then decided to do 23 pulls total on my bday... No SSRs, just a bunch of salt, with fucking D'eon spooking me all the time. Oh well.

Gonna stop for good this time. I can read the signs. It's just not my night.

Hopefully my Jalter pulls wont be this bad in the future

My Jalter fund has taken a hit.

Desire sensor is real, I guess, Ive never had trouble pulling the meta ssrs before, but I guess that's because I just kinda wanted them. This time, I wanted to get Shiki for real, despite not being a good ssr, let alone saber

Edited by alec613