Fate Grand Order

artemisthemp

I have been playing Fate Grand Order (FGO) since the NA version released back in June and have had blast with FGO despite Jack refusing to answer my summons (Hopefully she won't be that mean this Valentine).

Now I don't know if, other people in here are playing FGO (NA or JP) since searching on reveal only talk about the Anime and not actual game.

Anyway leaving my Support and Friend below in case.

Support

DTQpth9WAAE9gPr.jpg:large

Event (Saber Wars) Support

DTQrYToW4AEHsGj.jpg:large

FGO NA Friend ID: 416,224,997

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to try this out myself but it's not available in the EU as far as I could tell :(

it's not available on EU but, Android owners can download the game via Qooapp

https://apps.qoo-app.com/app/5327

iPhone is something about the apple account being set to US

https://worldwithouthorizons.com/news/2017/06/25/how-to-download-and-play-fate-grand-order-outside-of-the-u-s/

Had 1.2m Artorium a few days ago farming Scath node for gears and hearts (finally max ascended both Shishou and Jack) but had to slow down and not spend a single apple because I've already overshot 2m once I factor in the daily event quests.

Currently have enough quartz for 8 pulls, hopefully, I'd have 10 pulls once Davinci event starts because I'm going all in for Jalter. Worst case scenario., I might even have to whale for her. Anyway, assuming I'll get her (I will get her!) I have my mats ready to get her to 10/10/10

Save up some for Cu Alter and Ozy (I dont have a rider/berserker SSR) then save up all quartz until Merlin arrives

Edited by alec613

Had 1.2m Artorium a few days ago farming Scath node for gears and hearts (finally max ascended both Shishou and Jack) but had to slow down and not spend a single apple because I've already overshot 2m once I factor in the daily event quests.

Currently have enough quartz for 8 pulls, hopefully, I'd have 10 pulls once Davinci event starts because I'm going all in for Jalter. Worst case scenario., I might even have to whale for her. Anyway, assuming I'll get her (I will get her!) I have my mats ready to get her to 10/10/10

Save up some for Cu Alter and Ozy (I dont have a rider/berserker SSR) then save up all quartz until Merlin arrives

I hope to roll a Jack, Nero Bride and Tama this Valentine and have enough luck to get Jalter.

Luck

24059240_1965582293655808_5973309980385753386_n.jpg?oh=b352131d094ee667daaa19333a7154f4&oe=5AC38BEB

Anyway the best servant in FGO is and will always be Iskandar

DTA5RoKW0AEqd2P.jpgDTA5SfnXkAACA78.jpg

it's not available on EU but, Android owners can download the game via Qooapp

https://apps.qoo-app.com/app/5327

iPhone is something about the apple account being set to US

https://worldwithouthorizons.com/news/2017/06/25/how-to-download-and-play-fate-grand-order-outside-of-the-u-s/

Artemistheamp's Anime girl JRPG fetish seems to have fallen by the wayside these few months.

I have been playing Fate Grand Order (FGO) since the NA version released back in June and have had blast with FGO despite Jack refusing to answer my summons (Hopefully she won't be that mean this Valentine).

Now I don't know if, other people in here are playing FGO (NA or JP) since searching on reveal only talk about the Anime and not actual game.

Anyway leaving my Support and Friend below in case.

Support

DTQpth9WAAE9gPr.jpg:large

Event (Saber Wars) Support

DTQrYToW4AEHsGj.jpg:large

FGO NA Friend ID: 416,224,997

Glad to see their are others who play FGO too on the NA servers :dance: I added you if that is alright, I have Nero currently as my servant.

Gotta say I'm so jealous of you and Alec pulling Shishou as well as Drake, they just wouldn't answer my calls yet MHX takes one ticket :francis:

I know I should save up for Broken Merlin and JAlter but I'm so looking forward to when they give us Chloe and Mama Raiko way more.

My FGO Friend ID is: 240,217,689

Also we know its more like this even for the whales:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/284/202/e2d.jpg

Glad to see their are others who play FGO too on the NA servers :dance: I added you if that is alright, I have Nero currently as my servant.

Gotta say I'm so jealous of you and Alec pulling Shishou as well as Drake, they just wouldn't answer my calls yet MHX takes one ticket :francis:

I know I should save up for Broken Merlin and JAlter but I'm so looking forward to when they give us Chloe and Mama Raiko way more.

My FGO Friend ID is: 240,217,689

Also we know its more like this even for the whales:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/284/202/e2d.jpg

20 Tickets I think and 10 x 10 summons roll and no MHX.

Then again my goal are Jack, Nero Bride and Jeanne this Valentine (sadly no love for Brynhlydir)

20 Tickets I think and 10 x 10 summons roll and no MHX.

Then again my goal are Jack, Nero Bride and Jeanne this Valentine (sadly no love for Brynhlydir)

Damn if i could trade you it i would since I already got Jack in the back. My goal was SAlter and well like always she gives me no love, i need more chicken to tempt her lol

Curious but are you picking up Nero Bride because she be Waifu material or just because she kinda plays that jack of all trades role in attack/support?

They should've waited a bit more to release Brynhildr though since it hasn't been all that long after Shishou. It will be interesting if they follow the JP events or add a few like they been doing.

You need to wait for Christmas Event for Salter.

I got Alter after 3 Rolls on the day she and MHX was alone (Same amount of roll to get UMU).

My plans is to roll 5 times during Nero Bride and Jeanne UP and 5 Times during Nero Bride and Jack UP in the hopes that At less one of them answer me.

I personally would prefer to get Nero Bride over Jack or Jeanne due to her being a Limited servant and she is best version of Nero in NA ad that point.

DTsslzaXUAEqxFk.jpg:large

PRAISE THE SUN

Edited by artemisthemp

You need to wait for Christmas Event for Salter.

I got Alter after 3 Rolls on the day she and MHX was alone (Same amount of roll to get UMU).

My plans is to roll 5 times during Nero Bride and Jeanne UP and 5 Times during Nero Bride and Jack UP in the hopes that At less one of them answer me.

I personally would prefer to get Nero Bride over Jack or Jeanne due to her being a Limited servant and she is best version of Nero in NA ad that point.

DTsslzaXUAEqxFk.jpg:large

PRAISE THE SUN

Whoops meant to say Alter not SAlter since she was a freebie. I couldn't pull her when she had her up rate day in the summons.

Hopefully one of them will answer you with that many rolls.

Gotta agree that that version of Nero is pretty awesome at least until the Summer version of her :drool:

Finally no more black keys! Screw you kirei :francis:

Whoops meant to say Alter not SAlter since she was a freebie. I couldn't pull her when she had her up rate day in the summons.

Hopefully one of them will answer you with that many rolls.

Gotta agree that that version of Nero is pretty awesome at least until the Summer version of her :drool:

Finally no more black keys! Screw you kirei :francis:

You are aware Alter have 0% Drop rate on Event banner she isn't part of.

@kidhero Xenoblade 2

Yea i know, she did have 2 days during the Saber Wars where you could've gotten her though and I know you can pick her up in the regular summons after Fuyuki but that's a pipe dream:p

DTvA-QZWAAANCqo.jpg:large

All those on the list can only be summon via Story Gacha or Event banner they are part of.

The servant I really wish wasn't part of the list is: Medea Lily (need to improve my healing waifu), Lalter, Alter and Nero.

Caster Gilles and Tesla is annoying.

DTvA-QZWAAANCqo.jpg:large

All those on the list can only be summon via Story Gacha or Event banner they are part of.

The servant I really wish wasn't part of the list is: Medea Lily (need to improve my healing waifu), Lalter, Alter and Nero.

Caster Gilles and Tesla is annoying.

The moment Best Dog Alter comes out you just know everyone gunning for him asap. But from that list I so want Lancer Artoria, Gorgon and Bedivere.

Also why don't you want them part of the list? I mean them being available all the time is a good thing is it not:think:

I agree with Gilles, both of his damn forms show up so much whenever you roll its almost as bad as black keys.

Because why lock them behind the Story banner?

I mean I have already clear London but unless I wanna waste Quartz on story banner... Well no Lalter then.

Why can't they not just make a check list so players who clear London have the option to summon them from event banner?

Well its not all that bad now though since the issue is still pulling them but I get what your saying that its a bit unfair but hey it wouldn't be the 2nd most lucrative gacha game in Japan if they didn't have someway for them to make money. I mean at least some of them where available in NA from shorter banners like Lalter who you were able to pull even before clearing London.

Plus we all know if they wanted to put a check list of sorts in they would've long ago but you know the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Well its not all that bad now though since the issue is still pulling them but I get what your saying that its a bit unfair but hey it wouldn't be the 2nd most lucrative gacha game in Japan if they didn't have someway for them to make money. I mean at least some of them where available in NA from shorter banners like Lalter who you were able to pull even before clearing London.

Plus we all know if they wanted to put a check list of sorts in they would've long ago but you know the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

But it is broken and what they earn cash on are limited servant like Nero Bride, Jalter, Isthar etc.

No reason to make Story servant into limited servant also.

But it is broken and what they earn cash on are limited servant like Nero Bride, Jalter, Isthar etc.

No reason to make Story servant into limited servant also.

While I agree with you fully, from a business stand point it kinda works in some odd way and I mean FGO does listen to its audience and even apologizes which some games don't but I guess the issue isn't that big enough that their willing to change there ways. Like the one bad thing is that you know there are people willing to whale out for even those story servants that are being limited but you can't do much since it keeps the game F2P.

DT0EvKJWAAAnZhL.jpg:large

My only roll during Brynhildr event and well I got a 5 Star CE :p

Oh well at less I got my lovely Scathach CE that increase my party bond level by 50 points

BondCE_Art_EN.png

Ah nice! Better any 5 Stars then nothing but 4 stars.

I had to pick my lovely artoria, though shishou and kouhai were tempting :francis: