I can't be the only one

mememe223

• 1 month later...

Could not even get the 36 of them & died a lot, but I got the trophy the 1st time I've completed all 36 fragments. It may seem hard at the begining, but it's not. Few tips I've got:

- always remember the number of floor you're on, considering starting position as a ground floor

- never leave a floor until you've cleared all the fragments from right to left/left to right, only then move up or down

With this method I managed to get 05:12 on my 1st 36 piecesl run. I didn't waste any time, but still was far from flawless. Bare in mind that quite a lot depends on the randomly generated map. Some maps may be much harder to get a record time, but most of them are not that bad.

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl

• 1 month later...

This takes a lot of flexing your memory muscle and tap on your reserved perseverance for you to finish it...

It's that usual "euphoric after effect" (when someone who initially struggled to get through the game and then finally gets to finish it) - who will rate this game's difficulty low and claim "it's easy and simple"... well really isn't as simple as that!

Unless you want to spend loads of times repeating the game over and over then by all means play it. But if you are just a trophy hunter wanting to stack plats and complete 100% trophies for games (that people claim is EASY) then STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME. It's not worth the effort, not really a good game at all... Unless you absolutely LOVE "platformers" then this will be right for you. But just to stack it on your trophy cabinet? Not worth it, play a different game. I personally am just stuck with this game and I'm just "surviving" because I have no choice but to complete it. IT IS DOABLE but you will spend an awful lot of time to accomplish the plat. Play something else you LIKE.

For the record, I'm only missing the speedrun trophies... fastest I got was 5.22 minutes and that was just doing it casually and going after the "death with fragments" trophies. So yeah I know I will eventually get it... but I still think it's not worth all that effort. If I wanted to survive a game that repeatedly kills me off only for me to replay it again AND ruin my 100% completion - then I'd rather play a SOULS game instead. If you hate Cloudberry Kingdom and/or Super Meatboy then avoid this game.

It's not a HARD game for sure but to get the plat you will work HARD for it. The trophies are deceiving making them look "simple" and you may go end up saying:

"But the game is dirt cheap for a game with a plat".... or

"Only a handful of trophies, 12? EASY"... or

"Collect only 36 fragments? EZPZ!"...

... you could not be any more wrong for thinking like that LOL

If you have nothing else to play, I guess it's "okay" to play it. But if you have shedloads of other cool games... AAA titles in your backlog PLAY THOSE INSTEAD...

Edited by Naps

• 2 weeks later...

I find this game very hard. I am afraid to do the stacks for this game. I think I should have started the PS4 version version first. All Vita is doing is frustrating me even more. It is doable, but I end up dying to something stupid.

I blame the speedrun trophy in all honesty.

I find this game very hard. I am afraid to do the stacks for this game. I think I should have started the PS4 version version first. All Vita is doing is frustrating me even more. It is doable, but I end up dying to something stupid.

I blame the speedrun trophy in all honesty.

On Vita...I agree...I didn't pick this up to pop all the trophies in a couple of hours...wanted to stretch the trophy popping over several days. I've invested a couple of hours in the game over a week and my high is like 11. Just haven't gotten the gumption to take the time to learn to jump over the big wheels consistently...my biggest streak killer. So to me...there is a bit of a learning curve...not a game that I could sit down and (P) in a couple of hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought the 4 ratalaika games and this one was by far the toughest, all because of one trophy.

In terms of traps, once you understand the jump dynamics you'll eventually get it.

Nevertheless you'll still die, with 20/30 or even 36 fragments, but that's because getting this flawlessly is complicated, moreover the levels layout changing.

My tactic was to clean everything in each floor, and then going up or down, depending on which path i chose.

If the start of the level was at the very bottom or top that would be the best type of level for a speedrun because when i got all it was just a matter of going all the way up or down. I don't have a very good memory and memorizing the layouts was tough.

But took me a lot of tries until i first got the fragments without dying and then got the speedrun. Don't be fooled because it might seem an easy plat . Don't think i will stack this one on Vita :p

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...