Platinum Predictions?

Firedemon2021

This is my first time playing, hell, even hearing, about a Monster Hunter game. I played the beta and...we'll see. I love a nice and easy RPG where the trophies are mostly about collectables ala Horizon: Zero Dawn.

What are y'all's trophy predictions? Will it be an easy platinum? Will it be a quick platinum? What say you, trophy elders?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the trophies are based on awards which were basically like achievements/trophies in the MonHon games it will take hundreds of hours. We're talking doing every hunt, maxing out all 14 weapons, armor, collecting all types of materials and other collections. I mean it's gonna take some dedication.

I'm sure there won't be any missable trophies. Every quest can be re-played in monster hunter games (at least normally).

But I'm almost certain this platinum will take A LOT of time and to be honest: I'm quite happy about it. Monster hunter always took a lot of time and it's not an easy game at all but that's what it makes so gripping! First-timers will probably have a big struggle trying to achieve this platinum.

Sure, I like easy platinums too (Horizon, etc.). But in this game I really want to be challenged, so that in the end I can be proud of myself when I finally achieve it - and I will!

My advise: Just try to enjoy this game as much as possible. And don't try to aim for the platinum before you don't feel like a skilled hunter - could be very frustrating otherwise!

Hmmm for prediction i'm gonna use Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen which released last year as reference. Based on that mostly would consist your standard trophies such story based mission, meet and kill xx monster, discover xxx area, misc trophies ( ex: Your cat befriend monster for the 1st time ), get xxx amount type of weapons / armors, and lastly anything that involving guild rank.

I predict to platinum it is gonna be so time consuming and i really hope i'm right. Personally just for this game i want to do and get everything in this game so the more harder / longer to plat the better, it would be a double pleasure for me :)

Most likely it's gonna be grindy.. keep in mind starting off.. a mission takes about 20-30 minutes so you'll be lucky to get 3 runs in an hour. I'm certain this isn't going to be a walk in the park and I'm looking forward to it lol.

Add me up for COOP: PSN: Diamondhousefx

hmm, no trophy list leak yet then? there are copies out there that have got into peoples hands early and nothing yet? that's kinda surprising unless they can't sync them yet but still they can take screen shots of them locally, no excuse there.

I had a leaker tell me the trophy list. It's not that they can't sync them or take screenshots, they're just not interested in trophies like people on here.

Anyways, a lot of the trophies are pretty straight forward. There's 14 (15?) secret trophies.

As far as progression in story goes there was trophies for unlocking 2,3, and 4 star hunts.

50 Sidequest, 50 investigation quest, 50 arena quest

fishing, cooking, riding a monster and using a flare for the first time

100,000 investigation points, 1 million zenny

5 Rare 7 armor, 5 Rare 7 weapons (I'm assuming it's rare 7 like in previous MonHons without G-rank, otherwise it says Very Rare)

Investigate 100% for one monster, 10 monsters, most of the monsters

Capture 50 monsters

Kill 50 Elder dragons, Kill 100 large monster, 500 large monsters

100 total coop missions, 50 guild cards

HR100

I had a leaker tell me the trophy list. It's not that they can't sync them or take screenshots, they're just not interested in trophies like people on here.

Anyways, a lot of the trophies are pretty straight forward. There's 14 (15?) secret trophies.

As far as progression in story goes there was trophies for unlocking 2,3, and 4 star hunts.

5 Rare 7 armor, 5 Rare 7 weapons (I'm assuming it's rare 7 like in previous MonHons without G-rank, otherwise it says Very Rare)

Capture 50 monsters

HR100

100 co-op missions...ugh, that might be enough to stop me from getting the Platinum. Wish devs would stop with the fucking co-op trophies.

Co-Op is a big part of Monster Hunter, so that was expected.

HR100 is easy specially going after 50 Elder dragons

If you are a player looking to get to G-Rank, all the trophies listed are going to be easy.

Also I recommend any new players to play co-op anyways since it is easy to find people and you can become overpowered before tackling single-player story mode.

I personally just hope urgent quests/mission count for everyone, so that way we dont have leechs that post for help and then back out after everyone helped him/her get to the next star quests, leaving the other players dry. Probably the only thing I hated from every MH Title.

It looks grindy. Some may be hard depending on what they mean by "investigating" or how hard are the sidequests

I think investigating means finding their slime/crap/scales during the hunt. Also sidequest could just be those decently fun quests where you have to bring back a rathlos egg or something like getting certain amount of fish/herbs.

Edited by crazyrice24

Capture 50 monsters

HR100

Hmm i see i see, if this leak is true only 50 guild cards that still vague for me. If that about getting 50 guild cards from other player i hope its automatically received when i play with other player not by asking them one by one, too much a hassle.

Other trophies are pretty much just as i expected ( Kinda wish there will be more like collecting every weapon and armor : p ) and 100 coop pretty much i can get it along the way for this kind of game.

Hmm i see i see, if this leak is true only 50 guild cards that still vague for me.

Every time you hunt with others you can get their guild card. Basically play with 50 other players. Considering this game has a thing called squads, which is basically like a guild in itself. It'd be pretty easy to get with a 50 man squad.

Giant Crown Master trophy

Obtain a giant crown for almost every monster in your hunting log.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy. THat really sucks. Oh boy, gotta love me some RNG.

Yeah i saw those and there is a few of them I've heard how bad they are so I'm just going to ignore them, i don't expect to get platinum at all.

I'll get the others though they are just grindy.

Edited by HUYI