So this happened

rawkkiddo

I was at two condors, need one more to get one last secret character to show. Got the condor tonight on an official hole, was told a new secret character would be at the home screen, had an official rank because of my hole in one and then went to go back to the home screen to try and challenge them. While going back to the home area my PS4 got an error message and I had to load the game up again. When I did there was no secret character, no replay of my shot in my data section but when I went back to the course I still had my ranking on the hole. I will try to get yet another condor but it worries me that it will not cause the secret character to show. Anyone else have this issue?

I haven't played this game that much so haven't encountered any glitches yet but if you have a pre-crash save backed up, then I would restore it so you don't have spend your time guessing if the game has glitched out or not :).

No back up save so I will know once I get one more condor :(

No back up save so I will know once I get one more condor :(

Got my condor last night, last hidden character showed and now I have my platinum. In case anyone was interested

Edited by Xander45