Warframe Trading Thread

Deceiver

PSN: XxDecieverxX

Looking to trade for Venka Prime Gauntlet, Nami Skyla Blades, Akbolto Prime Receivers/Barrels and Kogake Prime parts.

Things I have for sale for Platinum: Cernos Prime, Helios Prime, Euphona Prime, Galatine Prime.

Edited by Deceiver

PSN ID: hypersk_us

Looking for:

Special/Syndicate weapons:

Synoid Gammacor (Cephalon Suda)

Vaykor Hek, Vaykor Marelok, Vaykor Sydon (Steel Meridian)

Prime parts:

Nekros Prime blueprint or Saryn Prime chassis

Offering:

Special/Syndicate weapons:

I have max rank on New Loka, The Perrin Sequence and Red Veil, so I can get you anything from those syndicates.

Focus:

Got some lenses for trade.

Prime parts:

I have lots of stuff, just ask and I'll check my inventory.

Riven mods:

I also have a few Veiled Rifle Riven mods, message me if you want details.

Thanks for this thread and happy trading!

Edited by hypersk
Updated things I have/want

• 1 month later...

I'm currently looking for various syndicate weapons and Warframes to buy, so if you're looking to get rid off those prime parts, send me a message and we can perhaps do some business.

The syndicates I'm part off and don't want anything from is: The Perrin Sequence, Red Veil and New Loka. As for the frames, either send a message or invite to a chat as that's far easier than listing everything I'm interested in.

PSN ID: Mellenthin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for any high ranked mods. Particularly any that give abilities range, duration or add to max energy and energy efficiency.

I am brand new to the game and have nothing to offer really other than some platinum and I honestly wouldn't know where to begin on what mods are worth. I'm just looking for a bit of a head start in the game. I have been doing fine but once I reached Europa I hit a wall. My damage output is abysmal. It takes me a clip or 2 just to kill 1 enemy, even with shotguns.

I've tried to find a clan of friendly helpful people to play with but this game seems to be full of either elitists or hatemongers and I don't fit in with that type of environment. Not a fan of all the racism and intolerance I've seen so far in this game. I'm also not the best at shooters but I love to play them. Don't really want grief for my lack of skills. I'm old and my reflexes aren't what they used to be.

If anyone has any duplicate mods that they wouldn't mind getting rid of I will take any high ranked mods I can get. I will gladly offer some platinum but I don't have much and have zero clue on what mods are worth. I would hope someone wouldn't try to pull a fast one on me.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance. And if you're a nice person who has some tips and advice on the game I'd gladly accept that too. It is all massively overwhelming so far.

PSN ID - sokop

Edited by sunus

I'm afraid you cannot trade any materials from PoE.

Not only PoE materials, we cannot trade any resources whatsoever, it's a shame because I have about 2 dozens of Argon Crystals that I don't currently need and I'm unable to gift or trade them.

I am looking for any high ranked mods. Particularly any that give abilities range, duration or add to max energy and energy efficiency.

Hello and welcome!

First of all, you can identify a mod's worth by their color, bronze is common, silver uncommon and gold rare, most of the time you'll want gold mods, if their effect fits your Warframe or weapon.

Also there are Primed mods (white color and have "Primed" in their name) which are much rarer and only sold by the Void Trader every two weekends. Right now he has spawned and has the following mods for sale:

• Volcanic Edge (Gold)
  • Scorch (Gold)
  • Scattering Inferno (Gold)
  • Primed Continuity (Primed)

There are also Riven Mods (purple color) which are ultra rare, but those are usually a pain to activate. I have 3 of those for trade if you're willing to do insane challenges to enable their power, LOL...

You are welcome to add me if you need more info and I can share you screenshots with examples of some mod setups and such.

Not only PoE materials, we cannot trade any resources whatsoever, it's a shame because I have about 2 dozens of Argon Crystals that I don't currently need and I'm unable to gift or trade them.

Hello and welcome!

First of all, you can identify a mod's worth by their color, bronze is common, silver uncommon and gold rare, most of the time you'll want gold mods, if their effect fits your Warframe or weapon.

Also there are Primed mods (white color and have "Primed" in their name) which are much rarer and only sold by the Void Trader every two weekends. Right now he has spawned and has the following mods for sale:

• Volcanic Edge (Gold)
  • Scorch (Gold)
  • Scattering Inferno (Gold)
  • Primed Continuity (Primed)

There are also Riven Mods (purple color) which are ultra rare, but those are usually a pain to activate. I have 3 of those for trade if you're willing to do insane challenges to enable their power, LOL...

You are welcome to add me if you need more info and I can share you screenshots with examples of some mod setups and such.

I bought the Primed Continuity mod and that certainly helps. Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure the Riven mods are great but "insane challenges" are probably out of my skill range. Thanks a ton anyway. :D

I got most of the ones I was looking for to help get me started apart from Overextended and Streamline non-damaged versions. Most of the ones I needed dropped today. Now I just need an abundance of Endo but I have no idea where to farm that at my skill and gear level.

I bought the Primed Continuity mod and that certainly helps. Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure the Riven mods are great but "insane challenges" are probably out of my skill range. Thanks a ton anyway. :D

I got most of the ones I was looking for to help get me started apart from Overextended and Streamline non-damaged versions. Most of the ones I needed dropped today. Now I just need an abundance of Endo but I have no idea where to farm that at my skill and gear level.

There's really no "good" way to farm Endo, the "best" way is either Onslaught or daily sorites but from what you have said you don't seem equipped for those currently. Also if you ever need help/assistance with something PM me and I can either explain it, offer tips or give you a hand.

There's really no "good" way to farm Endo, the "best" way is either Onslaught or daily sorites but from what you have said you don't seem equipped for those currently. Also if you ever need help/assistance with something PM me and I can either explain it, offer tips or give you a hand.

Thanks for the info. As for the offer to help...I have way more questions than I am comfortable bothering people with. Thank you very much for offering though. :D Hopefully it will all make sense in time.

I feel like I've hit a massive difficulty wall anyways so I'm stuck repeating things rather than progressing. I occasionally get in groups but I don't feel like I'm helping. More like I'm hindering the other players. I am not a fan of being carried through content.

Still a lot of fun but it's all super overwhelming.

I am looking for a few items to trade for platinum if anyone has extras.

-Tigris Prime Set

-Frost Prime Set

-Mag Prime Set

-Ember Prime Set

-Lightning Dash Mod

-Primed Flow Mod

-Transient Fortitude Mod

-Augur Secrets

-Power Drift

If anyone has any extras lying around I'd be happy to buy them at a fair price in platinum. If interested feel free to message me. I'm not sure how trading works in the game yet so you would have to walk me through the process. :D PSN-sokop

Edited by sunus

List updated (08/01/2018)

Looking for:

Syndicate weapons/Parts

• Arbiters of Hexis: Dual Decurion Barrel
  • Cephalon Suda: Dual Decurion Receiver
  • Steel Meridian: Kaszas Handle, Vaykor Hek, Vaykor Marelok, Vaykor Sydon

Prime parts

• Warframe: Ember Prime Blueprint, Mag Prime Systems Blueprint, Nekros Prime Blueprint, Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint
  • Weapon: Akstilleto Prime Receiver
  • Sentinel: Wyrm Prime Carapace

Offering:

Syndicate weapons/parts/mods

• New Loka: All
  • The Perrin Sequence: All
  • Red Veil: All

Complete Prime Sets

• Primary: Braton Prime, Paris Prime
  • Secondary: Lex Prime
  • Melee: Fang Prime

Individual Prime parts:

I have lots of stuff, just ask and I'll check my inventory.

Focus lenses:

• Madurai: 2
  • Naramon: 3
  • Uinaru: 1
  • Vazarin: 1

Rifle Riven mods, beat these challenges to unlock their power!

• Get 10 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floors or raising any alarms.
  • Sustain a 3x melee combo multiplier for 30 seconds alone.
  • Sustain a 3x melee combo for 30 seconds with an active sentinel present.

Again, happy trading!

Now I just need an abundance of Endo but I have no idea where to farm that at my skill and gear level.

Hieracon on Pluto, excavation. The first 2 excavators have a very high chance to drop 400 Endo, just bail after those 2 then rinse and repeat. Also the arenas on Sedna drop Endo for fun. The one with level 65 enemies is probably the most efficient one to do.

Make sure to do the daily sortie as well, the 4000 Endo reward is a fairly common drop but the ayatan statue is almost always your reward, that's worth around 3800.

Hieracon on Pluto, excavation. The first 2 excavators have a very high chance to drop 400 Endo, just bail after those 2 then rinse and repeat. Also the arenas on Sedna drop Endo for fun. The one with level 65 enemies is probably the most efficient one to do.

Make sure to do the daily sortie as well, the 4000 Endo reward is a fairly common drop but the ayatan statue is almost always your reward, that's worth around 3800.

Thanks for the info on the Pluto mission. I haven't reached Sedna yet. Still trying to make it through Uranus and it's just awful. I also have no idea what a "sortie" is. Probably something outside my skill or level range.

Thanks for the tips though. Very appreciated. :D

Thanks for the info on the Pluto mission. I haven't reached Sedna yet. Still trying to make it through Uranus and it's just awful. I also have no idea what a "sortie" is. Probably something outside my skill or level range.

Sorties are three phase missions on the last tab of the daily Alert stuff and they are considered endgame content because you will fight Lv 50-100 enemies, there are even requirements to access: Level 30 Warframe with sometimes specific weapons like "pistols only", "melee only" and so on. You have to complete all 3 missions to get the daily reward.

They are most certainly doable, I used a Harrow + Lenz + Prisma Shade and some consumable gear to complete a Bow Only Interception against Lv 80 enemies and after that equipped Tigris Prime and Staticor to assassinate a Lv100 Ambulas (Pluto boss) a couple of weeks ago but I do not recommend it for the faint of heart...

No worries, I don't play as much as I did but feel free to add me ingame or over PSN and I'll help you out whenever I'm online.

ID = nvrhere :)

Edited by Shigurui

Sorties are three phase missions on the last tab of the daily Alert stuff and they are considered endgame content because you will fight Lv 50-100 enemies, there are even requirements to access: Level 30 Warframe with sometimes specific weapons like "pistols only", "melee only" and so on. You have to complete all 3 missions to get the daily reward.

They are most certainly doable, I used a Harrow + Lenz + Prisma Shade and some consumable gear to complete a Bow Only Interception against Lv 80 enemies and after that equipped Tigris Prime and Staticor to assassinate a Lv100 Ambulas (Pluto boss) a couple of weeks ago but I do not recommend it for the faint of heart...

The only interception that I have solo'd was one of the first ones I came across. I can't even come close with the higher ones. I am always out of energy and basically left with just my guns to fend off everything. Usually means bad news for me.

Again, much thanks for the info but I think those are way beyond my skill set. Old people and bad reflexes...not a good combo for such a fast paced game I suppose. :D

Thanks man, very appreciated but I try my best not to bother people for help. :D

I understand but you shouldn't feel like it's any bother. Unlike most games Warframe has a very tolerant and helpful community and trust me on this, when you're levelling your 30th frame and 483rd weapon you'll be xp leeching on Hydron Sedna with the best of them ;)

As for being old with bad reflexes I'm well into my 40's and I solo the sorties on a regular basis, unless it's interception, then I jump into a pub group and let the young 'uns carry me :D

I understand but you shouldn't feel like it's any bother. Unlike most games Warframe has a very tolerant and helpful community and trust me on this, when you're levelling your 30th frame and 483rd weapon you'll be xp leeching on Hydron Sedna with the best of them ;)

As for being old with bad reflexes I'm well into my 40's and I solo the sorties on a regular basis, unless it's interception, then I jump into a pub group and let the young 'uns carry me :D

I'm 45 myself and once I hit that level I'll be glad to let the "young'uns" shoulder the burden. :D

As for sorties, I still haven't come across those yet. Just finished Uranus today and have moved on to Neptune. Hopefully it will be better than Uranus because that place is just plain terrible.

Thanks again for the tips.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

List updated (11/23/2018)

Looking for:

Syndicate weapons/Parts/Mods

• Arbiters of Hexis: Gilded Truth, Hall of Malevolence
  • Cephalon Suda: Hall of Malevolence
  • Steel Meridian: Kaszas Handle, Vaykor Hek, Vaykor Marelok, Vaykor Sydon

Prime parts

• Warframe: Ember Prime Blueprint, Nekros Prime Blueprint, Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint
  • Weapon: Akstilleto Prime Receiver
  • Sentinel: Wyrm Prime Carapace

Rare mods

• Condition Overload
  • Heavy Caliber

Offering:

Syndicate weapons/parts/mods

• New Loka: All
  • The Perrin Sequence: All
  • Red Veil: All

Complete Prime Sets

• Primary: Braton Prime, Paris Prime
  • Secondary: Lex Prime
  • Melee: Fang Prime, Orthos Prime

Individual Prime parts/relics:

I have lots of stuff including some vaulted items, just ask and I'll check my inventory.

Focus lenses:

• Madurai: 3 lenses
  • Naramon: 2 Greater lenses, 2 lenses
  • Uinaru: 1 Greater lens, 1 lens
  • Vazarin: 2 lenses
  • Zenurik: 1 Greater lens, 1 lens

Rifle Riven mods, beat these challenges to unlock their power!

• Get 10 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floors or raising any alarms.
  • Sustain a 3x melee combo multiplier for 30 seconds alone.
  • Sustain a 3x melee combo for 30 seconds with an active sentinel present.

By the way, do you know if it's possible to trade unveiled riven mods? I unlocked 3 so far, but 2 of them don't fit my weapons.

Again, happy trading!

Edited by hypersk
Forgot rare mods!

Yes you can sell unveiled rivens, with the right stats they go for thousands of plat :o

I have max rank in Steel meridian, can trade stuff from there. What is good in New loka and Perrin sequence?

Add me: Hei_maturin

Thanks for the quick response! I'll probably add those later to my offerings xD

From the Perrin Sequence, I believe the best offering is the Secura Lecta, it's a fast whip and arguably on one of the top 10 spots of the most efficient melee weapons. It also has an innate effect of stealing enemy credits with each kill.

The syndicate has augment mods for the following warframes: Banshee, Chroma, Inaros, Ivara, Mag, Nekros, Nidus, Rhino, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban.

The Large Team Energy Restore blueprint can make some gear items to restore energy for everyone on the go, only useful in emergencies if you don't have other players providing energy to the team (IE: Zenurik users, or Harrow/Trinity).

From New Loka, Sancti Tigris is a good shotgun. It's stats are lower than the Tigris Prime, but it makes up with it's innate effects of releasing radial corrosive attacks while healing you. It's like you become an Ancient Healer.

They have augment mods for: Equinox, Gara, Hydroid, Mag, Nyx, Oberon, Octavia, Titania, Trinity, Valkyr, Zephir and Wukong.

Finally, the Large Team Health Restore Blueprint for making healing kits for the entire team on the go, pretty useful on nightmare missions or high level Sorties.

I'm adding you so we can trade if you're interested in anything!