Star Wars Battlefront II + DLC: Resurrection - Trophy Guide & Road Map

Oh I misread your initial post and didn't realize it actually has been patched, still no love for EA from me though. :p

Yeah it is one of the more annoying trophies but Heroes vs Villains gives by far the best xp payout anyway (if they didn't nerf it) so you'll be playing it a lot and it will come in time.

Yeah I’ve noticed the payout is the highest but I am weighing up the options as after every game there’s a wait for players. Don’t get me wrong I’m not owning everyone on HVV but I can hold my own, I usually score anywhere from 10k-18k per game. Every so often I get into a terrible team who all split up and we get hammered and I score 5k lol.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys want a trick to get big XP and HUGE Battle Points in GA?

Use the Heavy class with Defender and Bounty Hunter both at purple. Get enough points to get a vehicle. The AT-ST is the best for this. You can rack up a ton of kills and tens of thousands of BP.

The speeder works very well, too. Also, if you're in the MTT or AT-AT when it's getting heavily damaged, points come by the thousands very quickly.

For this to work, you have to play as the Heavy, then respawn in the vehicle.

Shh, don't tell them I told you.

You guys want a trick to get big XP and HUGE Battle Points in GA?

Use the Heavy class with Defender and Bounty Hunter both at purple. Get enough points to get a vehicle. The AT-ST is the best for this. You can rack up a ton of kills and tens of thousands of BP.

The speeder works very well, too. Also, if you're in the MTT or AT-AT when it's getting heavily damaged, points come by the thousands very quickly.

For this to work, you have to play as the Heavy, then respawn in the vehicle.

Shh, don't tell them I told you.

This is the only problem I have, I don’t even own a single purple card. I just need to buy the emperor and the girl from single player then all my credits will go on crates. Also FYI I only have a little over 500 craft parts, I’m a smidge under rank 15.

• 2 months later...
Probably worth updating it to say the Level 25 and Level 50 trophies are now glitched, with no sign of a fix coming.

The Level 25 trophy seems to unlock at 26, and the Level 50 one is currently impossible to unlock.

Not impossible, a handful of people have managed to get the rank 50 trophy since patch 1.2 on 19th of Feb which broke it for most people.

My theory is that it unlocks later at some crazy high ammont of XP that only a few people have reached since patch 1.2.

There is another patch coming in April, I hope they put a proper fix in for this.

I am nearly rank 46 so getting closer.

Not impossible, a handful of people have managed to get the rank 50 trophy since patch 1.2 on 19th of Feb which broke it for most people.

My theory is that it unlocks later at some crazy high ammont of XP that only a few people have reached since patch 1.2.

There is another patch coming in April, I hope they put a proper fix in for this.

I am nearly rank 46 so getting closer.

Either way, still very much a glitched trophy!

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't seen anyone else report that as being bugged, you sure you're getting the kills with the shotgun?

i think i found out the issue, i thought it meant in one life, but it meant in one activation. which is way to short unless you have the upgrade. so ill be grinding the assault class i guess for a week for one trophy ugh

anyone having issues with the game kicking them back to the menu mid match for no reason?

i think i found out the issue, i thought it meant in one life, but it meant in one activation. which is way to short unless you have the upgrade. so ill be grinding the assault class i guess for a week for one trophy ugh

anyone having issues with the game kicking them back to the menu mid match for no reason?

Lol if it was 1 life that would be way too easy.

No not had that issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide, it's been helpful.

You should consider adding the following updates:

1. The Force is Strong With This One (Rank 50) is glitched as many have mentioned. Hopefully EA will patch it someday, but it seems to NOT pop more often than it does.

2. There Has Been An Awakening (Rank 25) pops at rank 26. Not a big deal, but if people know about it in advance would be better.

3. Do. Or Do Not. There is no Try and Roadmap section 4. You explain in vivid detail how to obtain star cards from loot crates, and how to use credits to purchase heroes. However none of that is relevant any longer. ALL heroes, villains and hero ships (and any specialty classes that were formerly pay-locked) are now unlocked instantly (at rank 0 per class). The only way to unlock star cards now is to rank up the class/ship/etc and use the upgrade point you get per rank to purchase/upgrade star cards. So to be clear, everyone has all heroes/villains unlocked in HVV, however to use them in Galactic/Starfighter Assault's you need to earn some XP first in that single game followed by your existing loadout becoming usable.

This guide needs to be updated pertaining to the number of glitched trophies. Currently it states that there are zero. However "The Force is Strong with this One" trophy is clearly glitched as many of us have not received this trophy despite reaching level 50.

Thanks for the guide, it's been helpful.

You should consider adding the following updates:

1. The Force is Strong With This One (Rank 50) is glitched as many have mentioned. Hopefully EA will patch it someday, but it seems to NOT pop more often than it does.

2. There Has Been An Awakening (Rank 25) pops at rank 26. Not a big deal, but if people know about it in advance would be better.

3. Do. Or Do Not. There is no Try and Roadmap section 4. You explain in vivid detail how to obtain star cards from loot crates, and how to use credits to purchase heroes. However none of that is relevant any longer. ALL heroes, villains and hero ships (and any specialty classes that were formerly pay-locked) are now unlocked instantly (at rank 0 per class). The only way to unlock star cards now is to rank up the class/ship/etc and use the upgrade point you get per rank to purchase/upgrade star cards. So to be clear, everyone has all heroes/villains unlocked in HVV, however to use them in Galactic/Starfighter Assault's you need to earn some XP first in that single game followed by your existing loadout becoming usable.

Thanks for the feedback guys, haven't played this in ages. Will put in glitch notes right now and will amend the star cards part in the roadmap later when I have more time.

Edited by Robinworldwide

• 1 month later...

Apparently I picked the wrong time to start playing this game as Emperor Palpatine has been removed from the game making the trophy 'Do. Or Do Not. There is no Try' unachievable and the platinum along with it.

EDIT: Unachievable until they add it Palpatine again with a live update.

Edited by wicken

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...