Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 (PS4) - Trophy Guide and Road Map

AdamWolf86

Im so frustrated. I think legendary streak is glitched for me, I already won the 6 games on legends difficulty on a row and the trophy never appeared. Now I am on un estable difficulty. Is this one the difficulty I need to win the 2 matches in a row? Id appreciate your help because I refuse to frustrate myself on unbeateable for no reason. Thanks.

Im so frustrated. I think legendary streak is glitched for me, I already won the 6 games on legends difficulty on a row and the trophy never appeared. Now I am on un estable difficulty. Is this one the difficulty I need to win the 2 matches in a row? Id appreciate your help because I refuse to frustrate myself on unbeateable for no reason. Thanks.

Are you sure you're playing in myClub rather than any other mode? Because I've not read of the trophy glitching if the quota was met.

If you've won 6 in a row on Legend then superb I struggled with getting the two wins myself.

• 3 months later...
First Win: Competition (B)

Awarded for your first win in an [Online Competition]

This is a time sensitive trophy as I was only able to see a competition open on the weekend. You just need one win and like the aforementioned online win you can get good games and win or lose unfairly. All I can suggest is to keep trying and eventually you will succeed.

Yes, I can confirm that Online Competition are only available during weekends.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/6381/7b7.jpg Win a Casual Match (B)

Won a Casual Match in Online CO-OP

Even though Win a Casual Match is supposed to be done against a random teammate and Win a Clan Match is meant to done with a friend a friend, I earned both with the same person. The Clan win was easy because we had similar tactics, then we both started simultaneously searching for a match against the A.I and found each other pretty quickly. Once we won that second match, the trophy popped.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/6381/cdf.jpg Win a Clan Match (B)

Won a Clan Match in Online CO-OP

See Win a Casual Match

One of way we can do is to play 3vCOM, find a partner and then set COM difficulty as min: beginner and max: beginner.

Score a couple of goals and then waste time.

Co-op lvl need to be lvl 2 to unlock VS COM for casual match, but it's easy to get lvl 2

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem with me, early today succeded at 2 in a row wins @ MyClub mode with diff set to Legend and no trophy, is it glitched? any other requirement to unlock the trophy?

EDIT: SOLVED! In Spanish language Superstar mode = Leyenda (LOL), after that one comes the real Legend mode which in Spanish its called IMBATIBLE, working on that now....

Edited by AzraelCP

• 5 months later...
hi

just wanted to say

correct number of online trophies in website

it says 15 instead of 14

Thanks. :D

The amount I wrote is correct. There are 14 online trophies, but you need those and the rest to unlock the 15th the Platinum, as you cannot unlock the platinum without both the offline and online trophies.

I think First Win: Online Competition is already unobtainable because they only do it on Saturday night (gmt time), will see later if they suddenly open it for the final day.

Just barely got all online trophies for PS3 version, damn those AI. If you are struggling with AI crazy lobbed through pass in Superstar & Legend go to advanced setting and then set your defender man-mark their strikers

Okay, the server is dead now, exactly at 2AM UTC...

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging

The amount I wrote is correct. There are 14 online trophies, but you need those and the rest to unlock the 15th the Platinum, as you cannot unlock the platinum without both the offline and online trophies.

Yes, i meant the amount in forum is correct

but in website it says 16 (15online +1 platinum)

and thats incorrect