Need Help For The face that runs the place Trophy

princeazrak

I got to company man level 8 before my game glitched through the security guard vanishing from the parking lot.

From what I can tell it's an extremely long grind

can you give me some tips i am only getting it from quest what did you d exactly to reach level 8 any tip will be appreciated

I'm nearly level 8. Finish first year. This is for good guy. The rock and Stone Cold show up in Vince Mcmahons office each month and offer 120 xp for high star matches. Sidequests.

At every chance talk to the lovely Renee Young which gives you a little xp and try to do promos instead of matches.

Company man is either bugged or just crap for me, only sidequest that ever appears is only worth 40xp. I've done it about 4 times and only that one comes back.

Edited by Zanarkand99

I'm nearly level 8. Finish first year. This is for good guy. The rock and Stone Cold show up in Vince Mcmahons office each month and offer 120 xp for high star matches. Sidequests.

At every chance talk to the lovely Renee Young which gives you a little xp and try to do promos instead of matches.

Company man is either bugged or just crap for me, only sidequest that ever appears is only worth 40xp. I've done it about 4 times and only that one comes back.

Guess I'm going to have to restart on a new save as a babyface.

Guess I'm going to have to restart on a new save as a babyface.

Don't have to do that unless glitched? You can do both at same time if you crazy lol. Just start doing the good guy quests instead. I only doing face because the mode is so boring and want it over with.

I'd rather be playing the normal online mode as AJ Styles if fancy playing some wrestling even if online can be stressful at times.

Don't have to do that unless glitched? You can do both at same time if you crazy lol. Just start doing the good guy quests instead. I only doing face because the mode is so boring and want it over with.

I'd rather be playing the normal online mode as AJ Styles if fancy playing some wrestling even if online can be stressful at times.

Yeah my game is glitched, i can't progress to the next week because the parking lot attendant is missing.

Daniel Bryan never gives me a side quest

Well if you avoid matches, just talk to Rene and then go to the ring for the promo that can be quite quick. I did like the whole last level without wrestling for about 4-5 months. The side quest I wanted to do wouldn't appear so just did the promos and listened to music.

Yeah that's what I've ended up doing, i wish there was a faster way to obtain points.

• 3 months later...