Is there any missable trophies this time around?

The only "missable" trophy is the Token Experience trophy which requires you to beat the game as a black character on Mastermind difficulty - the reason why I say "missable" is because you can change the difficulty and your skin color at any point during the game. But if you simply don't do that, you're good to go.

Just remember to go into the menu once you gain control of your character to actually set the game to Mastermind, because simply making your character black won't affect the combat difficulty.

Other than that, none of the trophies are missable and can be cleaned up after you beat the story.

I can't say for certain if this is actually missable or not but it's something to keep in mind. For the trophy of using all the ultimate except for coon, I actually missed Tweeks regular ultimate because by the time I tried with him he already had his ultimate fused with Craig. I didn't get the trophy so I had to refer back to an old save before the therapy mission and used Tweek and got the trophy. So just something to keep in mind.

The only "missable" trophy is the Token Experience trophy which requires you to beat the game as a black character on Mastermind difficulty - the reason why I say "missable" is because you can change the difficulty and your skin color at any point during the game. But if you simply don't do that, you're good to go.

Just remember to go into the menu once you gain control of your character to actually set the game to Mastermind, because simply making your character black won't affect the combat difficulty.

Other than that, none of the trophies are missable and can be cleaned up after you beat the story.

This^

Once you have set the your skin colour and difficulty, don't change them and you'll be fine but be careful when talking to PC Principle as there's a story related moment where you have to talk to him about your race and skin colour, thus make sure you save before-hand in case you accidentally change your skin colour.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

This^

Once you have set the your skin colour and difficulty, don't change them and you'll be fine but be careful when talking to PC Principle as there's a story related moment where you have to talk to him about your race and skin colour, thus make sure you save before-hand in case you accidentally change your skin colour.

So, if I start as white and decide to change my skin colour when I'm speaking to PC Principal, will it still pop?

So, if I start as white and decide to change my skin colour when I'm speaking to PC Principal, will it still pop?

No. Your skin colour and difficulty, must be chosen at the very start of the game or else the trophy won't pop. If you speak to PC Principle as a Black character and don't choose Black when he asks what your colour and race are, you will void the trophy so backup your save before speaking to him.

No. Your skin colour and difficulty, must be chosen at the very start of the game or else the trophy won't pop. If you speak to PC Principle as a Black character and don't choose Black when he asks what your colour and race are, you will void the trophy so backup your save before speaking to him.

Ahh! Thank you. I was preparing for a two game run anyway. :)

From what i understand, doing side mission aren't affect at all the trophies right? I can just do main missions one after an other? Or will i miss some might the more i advance?

Apart from the Token trophy (and even then you have to really go out of your way to screw it up), nothing is missable and it doesn't matter what missions you do or when you do them - it is impossible to screw anything up and miss out on a trophy :).

Just remember to go into the menu once you gain control of your character to actually set the game to Mastermind because simply making your character black won't affect the combat difficulty.

Is this Politically Incorrect?

This game shows no boundaries.